PDA

View Full Version : I am NO LONGER MICHAEL!! I have mutated into ICEMAN

MICHAEL
07-10-2012, 01:46 PM
You will now see my current appearence!!! I have changed my Avatar,,, Now I am having a problem changing my TRUE NAME,,, I noticed when I changed the Avatar, it took effect for all past and present threads. Can I do that with the name MICHAEL? Or do I have to Start over, and sign up again!!

MICHAEL
07-10-2012, 01:50 PM
If I have to, I am willing to give up all 5 of my earned PIN"S!!!! I am THE ICEMAN, MICHAEL is a past life!! If you don't believe me,,, (that I am ICEMAN), ask the Dude!!!

GeorgiaStroker
07-10-2012, 01:54 PM
There is already a member called Iceman. You may be able to start over as The Iceman. Shoot a pm to the techies maybe they can work it out.

Hampe
07-10-2012, 02:02 PM
Sorry Mike....like GS said Iceman is already taken. Looks like you will have to go with "Frosty" after all....

Look, I even already found you an avatar:

http://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/frosty_the_snowman.gif

MICHAEL
07-10-2012, 02:08 PM
hummmmmmm,,, frosty does look very ,,,, what's the words I am looking for,,,,,,, NOT ME!!!! Who ever this fake iceman is,,, I have never seen a thread!!! I would be willing to purchase his name for a reasonaly price..... I have a bowling ball,,, I would send him in exchange for the name. hummmm,,,, What if my ICEMAN is all cap's!! His small??

GeorgiaStroker
07-10-2012, 02:27 PM
The false iceman's name is Jonathon, he owns an IT business in Cincinnati, and has 268 posts, but hasn't been on the site since February of 2011. He has a couple of E-mail contacts listed on his profile. Shoot him a note and ask him to pass the torch to the new ICEMAN.

billf
07-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Change your name. change your avatar. Change all that you want to but come Friday you will be known as The Puddle once The Dude melts you!

MICHAEL
07-10-2012, 05:33 PM
The false iceman's name is Jonathon, he owns an IT business in Cincinnati, and has 268 posts, but hasn't been on the site since February of 2011. He has a couple of E-mail contacts listed on his profile. Shoot him a note and ask him to pass the torch to the new ICEMAN.

Bill do me a huge favor!!! Work out the details with this ,,, THIS,,,, FAKE!! I want the name I have become,,,,,, not the slave name my parents gave me!!!!
I might even give him my Titanium bowling ball as payment!! Bill,,,, you can make things happen!!! Make IT SO!!!! ICEMAN~

MICHAEL
07-11-2012, 11:34 PM

Iceman is Just too proud to beg!! Ice would never get down on his knees and kiss the feet of a FAKE iceman, bribe him with riches, and bowling balls…….. ( do you think it would work??)) lol…. ()

billf
07-11-2012, 11:52 PM
No he wouldn't. Instead he would try to get other people to do his bidding for him!? Grow a pair of ice balls and shoot him an email. The worst thing that could happen is he comes back to the forum and help melt the newest Iceman