PDA

View Full Version : Motiv Ascent Pearl

rickzakrajsek
07-11-2012, 09:25 AM
Ascent Pearl-----
Far from Entry Level the Ascent Pearl gives me that look I need late in a set or that short pattern on wood look without the over/under reaction most reactive equipment provides. Its like having a urethane advantage without everyone complaining because your tearing up the lanes with Urethane. In my mind this ball is entry level only in process as you don’t sacrifice striking power or reaction based on that price point. This ball could easily sell for much more and performs like it costs more…Don’t be fooled by the pretty colors because this ball is anything but girly!
Smooth off the friction with the ability to get through the heads is what means the most to me. My ball speed is on the medium side so I really need something to get through the heads. I don’t have the luxury of piping it at 20+ mph so I have to rely on my equipment to do what its intended to do. The ability to get down the lane and retain the energy needed to strike consistently is a true bonus as you usually don’t get that from a ball at this price point. Needless to say I was presently surprised at what this ball brings considering I expected it to be a ball I didn’t get to use much! Yes I was surprised ---OH! and the Chicks Dig it too!
Rick Zakrajsek
Motiv Staff Ohio
www.Motivbowling.com
GET MOTIVATED!

Ball Review Video at-----http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjKZwExuSYM