PDA

View Full Version : A Few GOOD men/Women needed

MICHAEL
07-17-2012, 01:38 PM
Ok, this is a real thread! Iceman and Cup-Cake are looking for 3 good bowlers to complete our team for Thursday evenings at 6:30! We will be bowling against among others, The Dude’s Dream Team! It’s a 5 bowler team. Only serious, applicants, that more than anything else want to have a great time apply! We will be putting all the thousands of applicants in a hollowed out bowling ball and have a drawing in the near future! Only serious well qualified need apply!! LOL….. (Like I am!! Lol)
We do need 3 bowlers…. Men/women/animals/fish,,,,,,, whatever, as long as it/you can bowl on Thursday at 6:30pm. Iceman (It will be at the AMF on Vivion, just north of North Kansas City, MO 64118)
Its where Vivion and North Oak intersect Iceman

If you live out of town, transportation, on Thursday evenings, can be arranged from the Airport

JaMau24
07-17-2012, 02:40 PM
Hey Mike, What about that one guy and his son that bowl in our league tonight? Are you going to ask them? That would give you 4 (and a legal line-up), you would just need to find one more.

billf
07-17-2012, 03:44 PM
How far is ursus from you? If I could afford to fly in and out every Thursday I would do it.

The German Shepherd
07-17-2012, 07:48 PM
Bowling on your team sounds like a load of fun. Too bad you are so faaaaar away....

Jay

MICHAEL
07-18-2012, 12:19 AM
I think it would be a COOL BLAST!!! (Iceman) And one hell of a team!!!(hell a bad place for Iceman), Wish I had the money to fly you both in!!! lol!!! Maybe Dude, has the dough?? Ask him!!! He has been winning money!!!!

I am open to who ever Jason can find, and wants to bowl with us. He knows a lot more bowlers then I do! I am looking forward to challange of the State of the ART Sports pattens that the new machine can put down!! They say it is extremely accurate!

edpup316
07-18-2012, 04:09 AM
I would love to come out there to bowl with some real competition. Not much out in the SF.

martin
07-18-2012, 04:54 AM
i want to but i can't.. unless somebody can pay for my plane fees.. *lol*

MICHAEL
07-18-2012, 11:16 AM
I have until the last part of august to find the DREAM TEAM! Lol….. Jason will be one of our star’s, right up there with Iceman!! Lol! I appreciate all the offers, and believe me if any of you lived closer, it would work for me!! It cost, (as I remember it, $20.00 ), but has weekly prizes, and HUGE cash wins possible! I think the AMF Mgr said that there were54 teams so far and growing! Popular time, Monday 6:30 I believe….Wait,,,, Monday Night Football???? Sh@T!!!! I am going down today later today to bowl with the Dude, will get more information then. Football,,,,,,,, or Bowling,,,,,,,,,,, ???

billf
07-18-2012, 11:24 AM
Mike, it's called a DVR. With that you can bowl and still watch football. Best part is you can FFD through all the crap.

MICHAEL
07-18-2012, 11:40 AM
[QUOTE=billf;48014]Mike, it's called a DVR. With that you can bowl and still watch football. Best part is you can FFD through all the crap

Done deal!!! It would be like watching it in a Time Warp!! Make it so, !! I am back on for Monday!! Warp 9.5!! ]

JaMau24
07-18-2012, 12:42 PM
I have until the last part of august to find the DREAM TEAM! Lol….. Jason will be one of our star’s, right up there with Iceman!! Lol! I appreciate all the offers, and believe me if any of you lived closer, it would work for me!! It cost, (as I remember it, $20.00 ), but has weekly prizes, and HUGE cash wins possible! I think the AMF Mgr said that there were54 teams so far and growing! Popular time, Monday 6:30 I believe….Wait,,,, Monday Night Football???? Sh@T!!!! I am going down today later today to bowl with the Dude, will get more information then. Football,,,,,,,, or Bowling,,,,,,,,,,, ???

20 bucks!? Sheesh... I guess it'll be worth it, considering it should better my game.

MICHAEL
07-18-2012, 12:53 PM
I need could be wrong on the 20 bucks! I will find out later today... off to the gym for a workout! Stay cool!!!!! ICEMAN

MICHAEL
07-19-2012, 12:33 AM
Iceman, Manic, and THE DUDE, are now on what can only be called a DREAM TEAM! The search is OVER!!!

nev
07-19-2012, 04:56 AM
Me too long plane trip for me

ursus
07-19-2012, 08:41 AM
Mmm...wasn't there a movie called the dream team. Any similarity

MICHAEL
07-19-2012, 10:12 AM
Mmm...wasn't there a movie called the dream team. Any similarity

LOL,,,,, yes , Bear,,,,, I think there was a movie with that title! Believe me,,, knowing all the players on this team of super heroes, it is indeed a team to be reckoned with! Not unlike the Field of dreams, walking out of the Corn Fields of Kansas City Missouri,,,,, Chad,,,,, The Dude,,,, Manic,,,, Iceman,,, and another dude that I haven’t been introduced to yet! It’s the stuff that bowlers dream of, and long to have happen in their life time! A good Name for the Team might be: The Unstoppables!!
Wow,,,,,, I AM EXCITED!!! My Wife, (MANIC), is at the HIGH end of her Manic-ism!! Wow!! When do we Bowl!!! I am thinking about getting a new ball,,,, Maybe a DV8,,,,, !!

billf
07-19-2012, 10:18 AM
DV8? Holy icicles. I bet the DV8 Terror would be a good step down from your Nano. If you want something a bit weaker the Marauder.

MICHAEL
07-19-2012, 10:47 AM
DV8? Holy icicles. I bet the DV8 Terror would be a good step down from your Nano. If you want something a bit weaker the Marauder.

Having seen my style of bowling, .....What ball Bill do you think would be best suited for me! I seem to be losing some of that SNAP angular motion I use to have with the Undefeated....
What about the crossroads?? I am open for any suggestions!! ((((( you need to get a job here in K.C. !! You could be that 5th person on our team!!))) then we would have to change the name from UNSTOPPABLES,,,, to( UTTER DESTRUCTION) LOL....(:) Hope the New job is working out!!!

billf
07-19-2012, 12:45 PM
I'm giving my notice tomorrow after I get my vacation check. I don't trust them to not try to screw me out of the vacation check if they knew I was leaving. Start the new job Aug 30th unless I'm told to leave when I let this place in on my secret lol.

As for a new ball. The Marauder is for medium lane conditions. Being a symmetrical core you should have great control with it. This ball has the most angular hook of ANY symmetrical ball. With your Nano and the Marauder and ability to adjust, you should be able to handle almost all lane conditions.