PDA

View Full Version : Picture of my score doing the Turnpike 274

MICHAEL
07-18-2012, 11:00 AM

Picture of my third game, on the Turnpike!! Wow.... as I said I was not told that it was a fresh oil, sports pattern!! First game I actually thought I was having a stroke!!! 3 gutter balls!! They were jacking with me at the lanes! Then they said that it beat the best score on league the night before! It was so much fun trying to figure it out that I joined a sports league starting up this fall with the Dude! 274.... I don't know how to download a larger file on this site, any help??

Hampe
07-18-2012, 11:20 AM
Hey.....that place has the same software as my "home" lanes! Cool :)

Yea, you got to be careful on those sport patterns that have a lot of oil on the outside of the lane. If you go just a touch too far right, your ball will just skid, skid, skid, and skid some more right into the gutter. I can imagine how that must have felt not knowing it was a sport pattern :).

MICHAEL
07-18-2012, 11:29 AM
You are absolutely correct in your assumption!! I actually thought I was having a stroke!! My wife ask me if I was ok, and my reply was,,, ( have I even been ok!?) lol. It was a huge ego deflator! Esp not knowing they were jacking with me! But Ice man figured it out,,, just took two games, and many different approaches, angles, and the right ball! The V.G. Nanno, not my undefeated! It was a trip!!! I look like a spazoid the fist game!! Needless to say I have a whole new appreciation for Pro bowlers, and sports patterns!!

panbanger
07-18-2012, 02:34 PM
Your alley's software looks like The Matrix compared to the version my home lanes uses! It's got "copyright 1999" in the corner lol.

Great game, by the way!

RoccoRock
07-18-2012, 03:48 PM
Same here, my the system Bowl Long Island uses was top technology back in 1994. The good thing is the place I practice, AMF Sayville has a much nicer, much newer system.

MICHAEL
07-18-2012, 04:41 PM
Kansas City Mo.... has always been the cutting edge!!! lol..... Wow.... Matrix,,, great movie series!!!