PDA

View Full Version : Ascent Pearl by MOTIV

wleto
07-23-2012, 12:36 AM
INNER CORE: Recon™
COVERSTOCK: MOTIVator-Z™ Solid Reactive
FINISH: 2000 Polished
15# SPECS: RG: 2.59, DIFF: .025

Elevate your game with the new Ascent line! The Pink / Purple Pearl Ascent features the MOTIVator-Z cover from the QZ2 and the proven Recon core. The gorgeous pearl cover provides the ball with length and an angular backend.

The Ascent Pearl is a joy to throw when the fresh breaks down. It allows me to not have to get deep and loop a stronger ball. As a heavy-roller, I tend to have trouble getting the ball through the heads when the lanes breakdown. The Ascent Pearl does a FANTASTIC job through the early part of the lane and really provides a surprising amount of power through the pins. I can stay just inside the friction and get a very controlled and forceful motion off the spot.

**I recently used my Ascent Pearl during a 10 game sweeper. I pulled it out in games 4-10 and averaged 230 playing 15 to 8 while others had to loop the whole lane and fight carry. Just love this ball.**

I highly recommend this ball to any player. When your first choice starts hooking too much, make a smooth transition to the Ascent Pearl and Elevate your Game!!!

Check out my video of the Ascent Pearl here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bheivw0r7I&list=UUC_CXz7uaZyps1L2-8c2yRg&index=1&feature=plcp

William Leto
Motiv Staff Member

www.motivbowling.com