PDA

View Full Version : Maybe After billf breaks one record, he can try this!

The German Shepherd
07-23-2012, 11:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaMjLSHsWKs

That is nuts and cool at the same time!

Jay

billf
07-23-2012, 12:16 PM
I tried it for fun, couldn't do it. It's harder than it looks especially when you try to take as little time as possible to set up. I prefer the slower, steady pace of the 24 hour pin fall.

JaMau24
07-23-2012, 01:31 PM
Am I crazy to think I can beat 8? I want to try this... I don't need the slow style to set up and as Mike (Iceman) will tell you, even nearly falling doesn't break my focus... How do I go about getting this record authenticated!? Film it and send it to them? We may have world record holder on bowling boards soon!

RoccoRock
07-23-2012, 02:54 PM
I thought of trying something like this. One of the places I bowl has 60 lanes. I thought about bowling once on each lanes in a short a time as possible. Even going so far as to go back after throwing one on each lane, and trying to pick up all the spares, and keep going until every pin is down.

billf
07-23-2012, 02:59 PM
Am I crazy to think I can beat 8? I want to try this... I don't need the slow style to set up and as Mike (Iceman) will tell you, even nearly falling doesn't break my focus... How do I go about getting this record authenticated!? Film it and send it to them? We may have world record holder on bowling boards soon!

Jason, you can contact Guinness through their website. They will email you a list of the criteria after they approve your attempt.

BTW, what I meant by slow style was the new record holder threw his ball from several different boards and other than the first ball, none of those showed even set up.

striker12
07-23-2012, 04:26 PM
i would give this a go i probly would end up with 1 or 2 strikes but it would be fun and i would probly get the most gutters in it a total of all of them lol.

but this would be a challenge im going to get abit more practice before attempting and i would also use a different bowling allie im not use to. to give it a more of a chalenge

MICHAEL
07-23-2012, 04:44 PM
DUDE! I have a HD camera, Lets make it so!! Maybe at Vivion! We could talk to the managers and do it after, or just before hours!! It would be GREAT P.R. for the AMF!! Not to mention me!! (as camera man)!! LOL.... I will help Dude! ICEMAN

JaMau24
07-23-2012, 04:48 PM
DUDE! I have a HD camera, Lets make it so!! Maybe at Vivion! We could talk to the managers and do it after, or just before hours!! It would be GREAT P.R. for the AMF!! Not to mention me!! (as camera man)!! LOL.... I will help Dude! ICEMAN

I know when we can do it -- When free league practice starts up again in August! We'll just ask them to turn on some extra lanes for us.

edpup316
07-23-2012, 06:05 PM
Not trying to be cocky but me and my friends used to do this for fun. wish i knew there was some world record for it. Ive gotten 10 in a minute.

striker12
07-23-2012, 06:14 PM
that pretty good i want to find a good place that dose this stuff alot on video and do it there with alot of other people would make it alot of fun...

would take some time to beable to move fast but 1 thing i was told by a good bowler at my bowling allie the younger you arethe faster u can lineup to your target and go but the older your eye sight gose to the wrong spot all the time doing it fast.....(his words) mine would be the older you are the betetr you are the younger the more u can learn)