PDA

View Full Version : Please give me your comments

harroo
07-28-2012, 02:45 AM
Sorry about the poor quality I'll make some vids with my camera not my Phone next time.

As I mentioned in previous posts I'm trying to bowl without a wrist support now. I would love your feedback on the below video. I think I am coming around and on top of the ball but actually while I'm bowling it doesn't feel like it.. I don't know what to do. But if you notice anything you think I should improve please let me know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maotXHZXJvo

Hopefully the video is working now

Hot_pocket
07-28-2012, 07:55 AM
The link doesnt work either

harroo
07-28-2012, 11:32 PM
It should be working now.

TheSheibs
07-28-2012, 11:55 PM
Kind of hard to see what is going on with your wrist on that shot. Your approach looks good though. Wouldn't mind seeing a better video possible from the side that way we could see what is going on with your wrist at the point of release.

billf
07-29-2012, 09:19 AM
From what I could see on this video, you didn't appear to come over the top of the ball. Your release position was right around 4:00 which is good. But then again it was a good shot, maybe you do on the not so good shots. Looking forward to seeing more.

harroo
07-29-2012, 09:55 AM
Thanks... I cannot wait to get back to the alley to get some more videos!!, I have been watching and watching this one tho, I think my timing is alittle off I seem to delay the ball movement till half way through my first step what do you think?

billf
07-29-2012, 11:20 AM
The important thifree arm swing.ng about timing is that it's correct at the release. Not everyone will have perfect timing during the entire approach. However, delaying the arm swing at any point take muscle and therefor it is not a true

Hot_pocket
08-31-2012, 09:49 AM
looks good nice release and role and kick *** house your in that place looks cool as hell lol

striker12
08-31-2012, 11:53 AM
ok one thing i see that u should not do is on your approach your body is leaning forward alot almost at 90degree but at the foul line u bring your upper body back up.

you should not do this because of 2 reasons
reason1-you could end up hurting your back
reason2-doing this makes it much more dfficult to hit your target and stay consistant.

ik this cause i use to do that myself but once u stop laning forward on the aprroach so much u will see a big difference cause on the approach yur body should stay at 1 level maby changed by milametors but if u keeep going do far down it makes it abit harder to see your target and could easly make u swing wrong cause u come back up on the down swing you could come up to much swing is off missing target or not come up enoph and hit the floor with the ball this could all happen.

but evrything else was good and a good release it was jsut that 1 thing that could be hard on you in the long run.

floridanative772
08-31-2012, 12:01 PM
That was a very smooth approach and release from what i can see, nice shot !

serial bowl
08-31-2012, 01:33 PM
Your hand was starting to come around to the top of the ball as it was passing your right thigh, and when your hand was at your ankle, it was on top of the ball.
I am not judging, just making an observation.