GRstorm
07-29-2012, 05:42 PM
Hand: Left
Ball Speed: 16-17mph
Ball Weight: 15lbs
PAP: 5 left 7/16 up
Degrees of Tilt: 17
Layout: 5 x 4 ½ x 2

The Defiant Edge is drilled pin above fingers and Preferred Spin Axis (mass bias) about 1 inch away from the thumb. The Defiant Edge has a similar roll to the original Defiant meaning real controllable and a lot of different kind of style of bowlers can use it. When you are using the Defiant for 1 or 2 games and you start seeing the Defiant not finishing you can go to the Defiant Edge and gets through the heads much cleaner and has a strong back end motion. It doesn’t have that sharp back end angle that you see in a lot of other pearl cover stocks, it is a little smoother which gives me more control during transition. I went to Las Vegas for a megabucks tournament and the pattern was a 36 foot pattern with a big volume of oil in the heads and the Defiant Edge gave me the best look when usually strong balls tend to be too much down lane when this ball kept me in play and was not flying off the back ends like other balls in its category usually does. I was able play in my comfort zone from the start and just ball down from there. If you have a Defiant you will like the Defiant Edge.

If you have any questions about the Defiant Edge email me at garrett.richardson@pinolebowlerssupply.com

Garrett Richardson
Storm/Roto Grip Amateur Staff
Vise Inserts Amateur Staff
Pinole Bowler’s Supply
www.facebook.com/grstorm
www.stormbowling.com
www.rotogrip.com
www.viseinserts.com