PDA

View Full Version : Contest Aug 06, 2012 to Aug 12, 2012 - Brunswick C (System) maxxed-out

BowlingBoards.com
08-06-2012, 12:03 AM
We are giving away a Brunswick C (System) maxxed-out for a random poster from Aug 06, 2012 through Aug 12, 2012.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

striker12
08-06-2012, 01:33 AM
i have never seen one of these go down the lane at the bowling allie i bowl at would be nice to be the only one to throw one down the lane jsut like my HHR

beerframe
08-06-2012, 02:36 AM
I watched several reaction videos, and was mesmerized, i love these pro performance balls!

dawn022773
08-06-2012, 04:55 AM
This is my second post, I just registered on your site. I would love to win a brand new bowling ball, I loooove Bowling!! I have been given ""like new" bowling balls that my mom and dad used for a short time. I was pretty much born in a bowling alley, so my parents have always bowled and dad and I bowl on a league together, my mom had to take some time off or retire from it, she has COPD and just quit smoking recently because she's hoping she can go back to bowling this fall, but it doesn't look promising this year. I just would like a ""new" bowling ball that I can get drilled to fit my hand span appropriately, give me the reaction I need out there and hopefully, earn a better average, I ended last season in the 150s. My father is a Bowling Ball hoarder, he buys a new bowling ball several times per year and has a wooden rack with 4 shelves in our basement full of newer balls.

eugene02
08-06-2012, 09:18 AM
wow! a new ball! wouldn't mind this now! hahahaha

striker12
08-06-2012, 11:28 AM
i just checked out a video on this ball this ball would probly be a good switch for my kinetic pearl and if i get this one a tleast it will be proporly drilled for my hand too

Stamps
08-06-2012, 12:59 PM
As always I would LOVE this ball.

jimlc2001
08-06-2012, 06:15 PM
This would complete my Max series. I really enjoy using the dual flip block cores.

billf
08-06-2012, 10:41 PM
Finally, a contest with a ball I haven't already purchased or won. I can't wait til next Monday when my notification box is lit up lol

The German Shepherd
08-07-2012, 12:22 PM
The ball reaction videos seem to show a ball that hits pretty hard and doesn't deflect much. Looks reaaly good...

Jay

striker12
08-07-2012, 03:00 PM
jay im with you there just looked at the videos now on bowlingball.com could not get them to work recently and now my youtube is messing up its eather 1 thing or the other lol. but it hits the pins decently and gose streght threw i would defently not mind trying out this ball.

Hot_pocket
08-07-2012, 06:28 PM
i love the max series just because i shot my 3rd 300 on my 21st birthday with the alpha max lol but they are also good balls.

striker12
08-07-2012, 07:46 PM
gratz hot-pocket i wish i could get my 1st sancentioned 300 game down but have not been able latly havehad realy bad luck but i would like to see what kind of games i can get with the maxxed out maby something good.

JaMau24
08-08-2012, 03:22 AM
A new ball! A new ball! It isn't a Vivid, Hell Raiser, or NeXXus!! I knew this day would come! Haha.... good luck everyone.

striker12
08-08-2012, 08:51 AM
jamau u forgot about the nexus and the path balls that have been givin away too lol

TheSheibs
08-08-2012, 08:02 PM
I've been thinking about getting one of these for sometime now. It looks like a great ball for both righties and lefties.

beerframe
08-09-2012, 03:55 AM
Considering these hard times, this would be an awesome score for myself. I haven't really had the money to even get to the lanes. It's hard out here guys, and life without bowling has left me with little to do except work. I suppose acquiring something shiny and new would just make me feel better.

Stamps
08-09-2012, 09:05 AM
Sounds like we are in the same boat beerframe.

striker12
08-09-2012, 09:20 AM
beerframe im at the same place as you no money and for me just to bowl in my league i borrow some money off my aunts but thinking of getting a new ball once my income tax comes in witch is not for another 3 1/2 weeks was thinking of gettig the storm frantic but if i win thisball thats good enoph.

beerframe
08-09-2012, 02:04 PM
I'd still love a VGN Pearl, thats my dream ball. But this ball performs nicely. I love my Shooting Star, but I still want something more.

striker12
08-09-2012, 02:59 PM
the vgn pearl is a good ball i have thrown my buddys and its crazy first game with his and i shot a 280 wouldof been 300 if on the 2nd frame i did not throw a gutter but still got the strike for the spare.

but the bowling balls that i would like to get is the storm frantic or the vgn pearl and maby even this ball here

The German Shepherd
08-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Finally, a contest with a ball I haven't already purchased or won. I can't wait til next Monday when my notification box is lit up lol

I'm pullin' for you billf!

Jay

Mike White
08-09-2012, 05:11 PM
I'm pullin' for you billf!

Jay

I'm pulling against you biilf.

Like I need another unholy hook monster.
I haven't let the last one out of the box yet.

Rethought.. I'm pulling for you biilf.

serial bowl
08-09-2012, 06:40 PM
I checked out this ball at Bowling Ball.com and just plain fell in love with it. My only ball is a Hammer Nail. I would love to get a ball for oily lane conditions, and this Brunswick C(System)Maxxed Out would fit the bill perfectly.

billf
08-09-2012, 10:42 PM
Jay, Mike, thank you guys. When I win (not if) I will post a real ball reaction video with my unbiased opinion of this piece of equipment.

Mike, I had problems tonight. I was getting too many revs so the ball wouldn't/couldn't hook up. Once I backed off the revs it started to grab. There were too many people bowling to use the lane to the left and loft the gutter. I was only using the Hy-Road so I was a bit surprised.

beerframe
08-10-2012, 02:12 AM
I had the oddest time bowling the other day myself. I found myself shooting first arrow and getting alot on the backend, even with my slower ball speed. The Shooting Star was hooking out of the house! I ended up throwing my urethane Headhunter by the second game, and gave up on a full series. Oye vey!

Mike White
08-10-2012, 12:16 PM
Jay, Mike, thank you guys. When I win (not if) I will post a real ball reaction video with my unbiased opinion of this piece of equipment.

Mike, I had problems tonight. I was getting too many revs so the ball wouldn't/couldn't hook up. Once I backed off the revs it started to grab. There were too many people bowling to use the lane to the left and loft the gutter. I was only using the Hy-Road so I was a bit surprised.

This confuses me to no end. There was enough oil that you could over-rev the ball and it wouldn't hook, yet for some reason you thought moving far left and lofting was a solution.

Tampabaybob
08-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Room in my bag next to my Alpha Max - Let it happen. Great balls !

billf
08-10-2012, 07:37 PM
This confuses me to no end. There was enough oil that you could over-rev the ball and it wouldn't hook, yet for some reason you thought moving far left and lofting was a solution.

Ummm, yes. When the pattern is long and heavy oil to the outside I have had success moving real deep. Obviously then don't let the ball go all the way across like when the outsides are dry.

TheSheibs
08-11-2012, 02:19 PM
This ball would look great in the bag I won on here.:cool:

striker12
08-12-2012, 01:49 PM
if i dont win the maxxed-out then i will be going to the proshop in a month or 2 and be getting the storm frantic soo on tuesday too see if i win or not i will call up and get a frantic on hold i i dont win if i do i will tell him i willbe coming up on a sertine date and tlel him what i need him to do.(also get more finger protection tape i only got 11 pieaces left and i use 2 every time i bowl soo i got 5 days bowling till im out)

harroo
08-13-2012, 06:00 AM
I wonder who one?

billf
08-13-2012, 10:42 PM
The only notification in my inbox was from Striker. You got me because when I saw a notification I thought I had won. Dang. At least it was Striker, Lord knows he owes me a few for paypack.

striker12
08-13-2012, 11:41 PM
srry bill i had too lol thats 1 in many still trying to think of the other way to get you back lol.

TheSheibs
08-15-2012, 03:16 PM
So who one this ball? I've been looking at it for a while and wouldn't mind a little hands on input from someone who isn't sponsored by Brunswick or what their website says about it.

striker12
08-15-2012, 04:24 PM
i ahve no clue who won the ball im guessing its eather jason or micheal cause both of them have not been on soo i think its one of them but i could really used this ball its alittle less agressive then my kinetic pearl and would probly last threw all 3 games on the 3rd game i have to take the kinetic pearl out cause of over hooking.

Hot_pocket
08-15-2012, 07:19 PM
i hope the guys are just on vacation again like last time and they just havent chosen yet lol

eugene02
08-15-2012, 11:42 PM
The only notification in my inbox was from Striker. You got me because when I saw a notification I thought I had won. Dang. At least it was Striker, Lord knows he owes me a few for paypack.

ahahahha! that got me laughing!

JaMau24
08-16-2012, 12:02 AM
i ahve no clue who won the ball im guessing its eather jason or micheal cause both of them have not been on soo i think its one of them but i could really used this ball its alittle less agressive then my kinetic pearl and would probly last threw all 3 games on the 3rd game i have to take the kinetic pearl out cause of over hooking.

Not me! Doubt it was Mike, he checks his emails and hasn't mentioned anything to me about it.

striker12
08-16-2012, 08:29 AM
ok jason if it was not you or micheal then i have no clue who it is cause everyone is was on last week has been on this week i have checked the thing where it says whos online and there has been everyone and mor ei think maby 1 perosn missing not sure.

thanks eugene bill you dont have to worry about pranking me about what i did to you eugene did it to me lol and he did a good job at it too at first i read the title soo i was like ok umm then opened itand read it and started lol

striker12
08-16-2012, 08:48 AM
found out who the winner was he just checked his email know not sure what his account name is on here but look at faceobok he posts it there

Ball99999
08-16-2012, 09:15 AM
What's the facebook?

striker12
08-16-2012, 09:38 AM
just go on facebook and type in bowling boards on the top and add the friends request one thast the main one they use and post the winenrs on

bowl1820
08-16-2012, 09:48 AM
I believe thats Hot_pocket

striker12
08-16-2012, 09:50 AM
yeha i think soo too but he was on for awhile for the past could days wondering who the winner was also unless they jsut msged him last night or this morring

BowlingBoards.com
08-16-2012, 10:49 AM
Yes, congrats to Hot_pocket, the winner of last week's C System maxxed-out Giveaway!

The German Shepherd
08-16-2012, 11:42 AM
Outstanding! Well done Mr. Redman!

striker12
08-16-2012, 12:42 PM
gratz hot pocket send that ball this way i will pay u $2 its a better deal then i made bill i offerned him $1 lol

eugene02
08-16-2012, 01:16 PM
grats hot pocket!

jimlc2001
08-16-2012, 01:22 PM
Congrats hot pocket! Don't listen to striker, I'll pay $5! :D

billf
08-16-2012, 06:48 PM
Congratulation! Let us know how it works for you.

Hot_pocket
08-16-2012, 06:52 PM
Thanks guys i just got the email this morning and i couldnt really use the mobile version to post i was Dancing at work even though i was tired. And bill im going do to an uncut video for you when i get the chance of the missed shots and all ....as for those offers HAHAHAHa Striker you were out bid lol

striker12
08-16-2012, 07:27 PM
ok iw ill make a better offer $5.01 perfect lol

RoccoRock
08-16-2012, 07:32 PM
Congrats Hot Pocket, nice to see a ball headed to NY. Got my fingers crossed that this weeks heads out to NY as well, just a little further southeast.

Hot_pocket
08-16-2012, 09:38 PM
lol striker ....good luck to everyone on the fire road ...that feeling you get when you see your email or see that notification is automatic joy

striker12
08-16-2012, 10:09 PM
lol hot-pocket ik what u mean i felt the same way when i won the HHR i was so hyper for like 3 hrs i could not wait for it to come and when it was on the way like ervy 2 hrs i looked on the tracking number to see where it was at then i had to send my computer in toget fixed soo i asked a buddy if i could use his untill mine got fixed thats how happy i was.

the fire road would be a good ball to have if i win it i would take it to the jr league im going to bowl in and probly giv eit to one of the younger people cause im going to get the frantic or i would give it to my jr bowling coach and tell him to use it as a prize for one of the younger kids for at the end of the year but i would get my normal weight in the ball and tell him at the end once u figure out whos getting the ball take it up to the proshop and get it exchanged for a lighter ball cause i wont inow what ball weight toget.

Tokes
08-19-2012, 06:49 PM
Congratz on the ball hot-pocket let us know how it works for you.

billf
08-19-2012, 09:51 PM
Tokes, I like the signature. I got a chuckle out of it.

striker12
08-19-2012, 09:58 PM
bill i jsut noticed that my self cause u brought it up thats funny and good.