BALL REACTION (1 to 10 Scale) 10 highest/most
Length: 7
Back End: 8
Overall Hook: 8
Midlane Read: 8
Breakpoint Shape: 8

**Note my ball reaction numbers are based strictly on heavy oil conditions**

COMMENTS

Likes: The last piece I needed to fill the void in my arsenal with MOTIV has been delivered. The 2Cruel definitely gives you a stronger more aggressive backend reaction than anything else currently in MOTIV’s lineup for heavy oil. I know I’m redundant in saying this but it’s the truth in my honest opinion: MOTIV has the best ball motion from their high end ball to entry level ball than any other company I have ever thrown equipment for. Easily the most versatile equipment that gives you a true read on any condition.

Dislikes: None

Mike Yost
MOTIV Staff
www.MOTIVbowling.com

hondo
08-08-2012, 09:15 AM
I certainly did not have any luck with Motiv. I like the unique look of the ball but it just does not measure up in the roll. Also, the first ball that I ordered through my pro shop they had a problem with and had to get another one. Don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.

striker12
08-12-2012, 09:59 PM
i want to try a motiv ball but dont want to waste money on the ball if it dose not work at all but it sounds good but not sure i still have to get a storm, rotogrip ,brunswick and some other brands to try out.

Stormed1
08-13-2012, 11:12 PM
I have switched over to an all Motiv arsenal for my Friday money league. For the most part their ball motion is controlled rather than flippy but the hit is phenomenal. Their equipment has great continuation through the pins and as a result very good carry, I will be drilling this ball pretty soon even though due to my slower ball speed it will not get much use. However it is a ball motion from them i want in my tournament arsenal

Hot_pocket
08-14-2012, 12:40 PM
I have a motiv primal impulse great continuation like stormed1 said they have decent pieces their just on the expensive side.

edpup316
08-14-2012, 06:54 PM
I have a Motiv arsenal. Ascent pearl, raptor p7, sigma hybrid and i found the primal tv4 for 70 bucks new online. these balls are great. bring to all my tournys. Reminds of Brunswick around the time of the danger zone, contact zone, cammand zone... those were some great balls for me.