PDA

View Full Version : Aaarrrggghhhh!

The German Shepherd
08-08-2012, 02:48 PM
I am so steamed! I polished the Nexxus and got to the bowling alley only to find the PERFECT shot out there for me. The ball was reacting really well and the shot was consistent (meaning not spotty like it has been at times). I din't even need to get a whole bunch of hand in the ball - just get it out and bammo! I started off with the first 5 strikes and then my carry went ka-flooey. Sometimes the ball was 19 MPH out of my hand and other times 16. Just the same, I left two stoned 7 pins, five ringing 10s and 4 stoned 9 pins. I limped out with a sorry 586 and my blood pressure about the same number.

I could scream....

Jay

MICHAEL
08-08-2012, 03:35 PM
LOL..... As I have said before,,,,, I FEEL YOUR PAIN! LOL Well, there is always tomorrow!! I had a game two weeks ago, practice at a new bowling establishment, Strike/Spare, Dude was with me,,,, I had 9 ,,, 10 pin leaves in ONE GAME!! Good solid in the pocket, I even tried to change position of feet, speed you name it.... I even throw it left handed, I was desperate, still a 9'er! I had one frame, the 4th I believe, that I had a 8 pin, then spare pick up!
HOW did that song back in the 50's or was it 60's go: ( " mamma said that there would be days like this") Believe me,,,, I know your PAIN!!! lol

The German Shepherd
08-08-2012, 03:44 PM
LOL..... As I have said before,,,,, I FEEL YOUR PAIN! LOL Well, there is always tomorrow!! I had a game two weeks ago, practice at a new bowling establishment, Strike/Spare, Dude was with me,,,, I had 9 ,,, 10 pin leaves in ONE GAME!! Good solid in the pocket, I even tried to change position of feet, speed you name it.... I even throw it left handed, I was desperate, still a 9'er! I had one frame, the 4th I believe, that I had a 8 pin, then spare pick up!
HOW did that song back in the 50's or was it 60's go: ( " mamma said that there would be days like this") Believe me,,,, I know your PAIN!!! lol

It appears as though you are enjoying mu misfortunes a bit too much ;) LOL!

Jay

The German Shepherd
08-08-2012, 03:54 PM
I guess I shouldn't feel tooooo bad about this. the team we bowled against had a dreadful day and my team took 4 out of 4 points and locked up first place. We have an 11 game lead with 2 weeks to go...

Jay

MICHAEL
08-08-2012, 04:02 PM
GREAT JOB!!! Are you going to buy a new car with the winnings!!! (:) Nice winning margin!!! Wow~~~

J Anderson
08-08-2012, 05:42 PM
I left two stoned 7 pins, and 4 stoned 9 pins.

Jay

Not much you can do when the pins are on drugs.

billf
08-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Lmao

The German Shepherd
08-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Back at the same bowling alley tonight for dollar-a-game night, still steamin' from yesterday. However, the carry was much better tonight and I left only a few 10s on my way to a 222/246/253 - 721. Go figure....

Jay