PDA

View Full Version : Cant fight the feeling

Hot_pocket
08-09-2012, 02:01 AM
Is it just me or are there others out there who could lost in watching ball reaction videos and random videos or people bowling on youtube for a long period of time? I enjoy watching videos of people bowling only problem is it makes me want to bowl really bad knowing how good it looks there with all the strikes and what its going to look like when i bowl wont be the same lol.

Keithalw
08-09-2012, 05:54 AM
I am always looking at differnt ball videos on youtube as well and yes they make me want toget up and go bowl lol

Tokes
08-09-2012, 06:12 AM
I'm constantly watching videos I go in for instruction and 3 hours later its watch so and so bowl a 300 or inspirational bowling story. Most of the time its ball reaction videos despite the fact that I need to get better with the stuff I have lol.

Stamps
08-09-2012, 09:09 AM
I love watching bowling videos of youtube. I mean to just sit and watch a couple and before you know it I've watched 5 times that. It's like eating potato chips. You can't have just 2 or 3 lol.

J Anderson
08-09-2012, 10:45 AM
I need to upgrade my computer or my O.S. so I can get the plug-in I need for Adobe Flash, So lately almost every thing I go to watch says missing plug-in.

Some times I'll watch a reaction video if the bowler is someone I know. Most of the time they just seem really boring, just strike, strike, strike, strike, strike, etc. Of course if I'm throwing strikes or one of my teammates, its not boring at all.

billf
08-09-2012, 10:02 PM
I watch to see the bowlers. I prefer games over edited reaction videos.

Hot_pocket
08-09-2012, 10:46 PM
I watch to see the bowlers. I prefer games over edited reaction videos.

I like watching the JAT (junior amateur bowling tour)

Hot_pocket
08-09-2012, 10:48 PM
I need to upgrade my computer or my O.S. so I can get the plug-in I need for Adobe Flash, So lately almost every thing I go to watch says missing plug-in.

Some times I'll watch a reaction video if the bowler is someone I know. Most of the time they just seem really boring, just strike, strike, strike, strike, strike, etc. Of course if I'm throwing strikes or one of my teammates, its not boring at all.
lol im the same way i think its so interesting to see myself bowl.

Hot_pocket
08-09-2012, 10:49 PM
I love watching bowling videos of youtube. I mean to just sit and watch a couple and before you know it I've watched 5 times that. It's like eating potato chips. You can't have just 2 or 3 lol.

Ha im exactly the same way 1 then 2 then 3 then 10 lol

Hot_pocket
08-09-2012, 10:51 PM
lol i also want to buy those bowling balls almost instantly tokes and keithalw

ursus
08-10-2012, 12:01 AM
I like watching the matches but the ball reaction videos I find a little boring

MICHAEL
08-10-2012, 12:12 AM
I like watching myself bowl! Each time I do, I say to myself, who in the hell is that clown! I get a big laugh out of watching my perfect lack of form, and style! But one thing I will say about ICEMAN,,,,, He Can Get The Job DONE,,,,,,,,, sometimes, well a few times,,,, 52 percent of the time! Maybe….LOL
I do enjoy watching the old trick shot shooters back in the 40’s and 50’s!! Some of the stuff they came up with was GREAT!! LOL

Keithalw
08-10-2012, 04:18 AM
I like watching all the old trick shots as well Micheal .. I aloso somet8mes wonder what they could do if they have the equipment we do now

Hampe
08-10-2012, 05:03 AM
I like watching myself bowl! Each time I do, I say to myself, who in the hell is that clown! I get a big laugh out of watching my perfect lack of form, and style! But one thing I will say about ICEMAN,,,,, He Can Get The Job DONE,,,,,,,,, sometimes, well a few times,,,, 52 percent of the time! Maybe….LOL
I do enjoy watching the old trick shot shooters back in the 40’s and 50’s!! Some of the stuff they came up with was GREAT!! LOL
I've seen your videos Mike, and I have to agree....your form stinks! But you still get strike after strike so who cares.....and I certainly wouldn't say you lack style :)

Ball99999
08-10-2012, 07:47 AM
I love watching the PBA. I didn't get into it until last year. It's the only sport I like to watch.

MICHAEL
08-10-2012, 10:38 AM
Hampe;50150]I've seen your videos Mike, and I have to agree....your form stinks! But you still get strike after strike so who cares.....and I certainly wouldn't say you lack style :)

Your much to kind!!! (I think)! lol Question Hampe: On a 1 to ten, what score do I get for style, and maybe even good looks??? I think sometimes a good looking bowler, like myself,, can get by with lack of form just because, the ladies are so into my appearance! Could that be TRUE??? I think it has somthing to do with my HAIR. ICEMAN

Ball99999;50153]I love watching the PBA. I didn't get into it until last year. It's the only sport I like to watch.[/QUOTE]

I agree!!! I have my DVR set up to tape all PBA action on tv!! I enjoy watching bowling very much! Right up there with Reading Wild Bill's comments! :rolleyes:

billf
08-10-2012, 07:51 PM
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest. Mike's style 10. Hair -10. Looks -1,000,000.

The German Shepherd
08-10-2012, 11:14 PM
Mike I have never seen you bowl, but all I can say is results results results. Some of the pros have some odd deliveries but last I knew nine of them got style points.

Jay

Hampe
08-13-2012, 03:15 AM
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest. Mike's style 10. Hair -10. Looks -1,000,000.

Haha.....Mike, Bill beat me too it. If Samson was a bowler, even his hair couldn't compete with yours :).

RoccoRock
08-13-2012, 06:48 AM
My buddy made fun of me this weekend because I tild him I go on youtube and watch bowling videos. I don't watch reaction videos, I watch PBA stuff mostly. I was watching trick shot competions last week. I also watch amature bowlers here or there, and I watch myself a lot.

Tokes
08-17-2012, 07:27 PM
The videos I can't watch are the ones from bowlingball.com where its Rich Carubba (I think thats how its spelled) and it looks like hes talking into a webcam rushing through a reading of the article that the video is about.

Hot_pocket
08-17-2012, 09:19 PM

ok now i want to see this guy bowl and see how good he makes bowling look lol

billf
08-17-2012, 11:36 PM
ok now i want to see this guy bowl and see how good he makes bowling look lol
They're under the Me vs Mike thread. Mike is the guy with the long gray hair and huge arms.