PDA

View Full Version : Vituraltournaments Anybody here doing this????

edpup316
08-09-2012, 02:31 AM
Does anyone bowl in www.vituraltournaments.com ? looking for some consistent doubles partners and opinions on the changes they made for the 2012-2013 season.
And if you havnt heard of it THEN BOY YOUR MISSING OUT!!!! go check it out!

J Anderson
08-09-2012, 10:35 AM
Does anyone bowl in www.vituraltournaments.com ? looking for some consistent doubles partners and opinions on the changes they made for the 2012-2013 season.
And if you havnt heard of it THEN BOY YOUR MISSING OUT!!!! go check it out!

I like to keep the money I donate ( lose ) in the local economy.

jimlc2001
08-09-2012, 11:37 AM
I've thought about it, but I really like having the competition at the same alley.

JaMau24
08-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Yes, I was approached by a Missouri hall of famer about this. He wanted to do doubles with me on that site. I had never heard of it until about a week ago. Sounds cool and fun. We are going to do it!

Hot_pocket
08-09-2012, 10:39 PM
wow this is something new and i think i might give it a try and i know plenty of bowlers who would also. Have you ever heard of the UBA im apart of it. Its bowling with alot of competition and trash talking to the level you choose. Team oriented bowling. http://undergroundbowling.com/

Hampe
08-10-2012, 02:44 AM
I've both heard of it and want to do it, but it's only for people in the States :(

edpup316
08-10-2012, 10:48 PM
I like to keep the money I donate ( lose ) in the local economy.

You can still do that. The nice thing about it, I think, is the convience, how cheap it is, the guy that runs it really trys to keep it as fair as possible as far as sand bagging goes and ithelps me keep focused during league a little more even when my team is out of contention, keeps me still trying as hard as i can.

JaMau24
08-10-2012, 11:29 PM
So the league that we are going to do informed me that they would not be uploading to leaguesecretary.com, which means we couldn't do virtual tournaments because that is what virtual tournaments uses to ensure a legit tournament. Any ideas of what we can do or are we just S.O.L.?

edpup316
08-11-2012, 12:28 AM
So the league that we are going to do informed me that they would not be uploading to leaguesecretary.com, which means we couldn't do virtual tournaments because that is what virtual tournaments uses to ensure a legit tournament. Any ideas of what we can do or are we just S.O.L.?

Unfourtunatly your S.O.L.. they just changed that rule this year too. You use to be able to fax it into them but not anymore. I have had a couple buddie of mine campaign for their house to get into leaguesecretary.com and they eventually did. And with all the stats being recorded for every bowler its a lot easier to weed out sand baggers. My house just kicked out four guys from our Monday Night Football league for it.

Hot_pocket
08-11-2012, 01:12 AM
Unfourtunatly your S.O.L.. they just changed that rule this year too. You use to be able to fax it into them but not anymore. I have had a couple buddie of mine campaign for their house to get into leaguesecretary.com and they eventually did. And with all the stats being recorded for every bowler its a lot easier to weed out sand baggers. My house just kicked out four guys from our Monday Night Football league for it.

I wish they did that here. Bowling has become so much about the money people dumb just so they can win money its all about the money...my father says to me all the time "boy get that average dont or why did you make that spare when you didn't need to" im for the integrity of the game and the skill i have no time for wanting to be a bad bowler.

JaMau24
08-11-2012, 01:37 AM
I wish they did that here. Bowling has become so much about the money people dumb just so they can win money its all about the money...my father says to me all the time "boy get that average dont or why did you make that spare when you didn't need to" im for the integrity of the game and the skill i have no time for wanting to be a bad bowler.

I'll never sandbag. Never have never will. Not in my DNA to intentionally bowl bad. I always want the highest game I can get.

JaMau24
08-11-2012, 01:38 AM
Unfourtunatly your S.O.L.. they just changed that rule this year too. You use to be able to fax it into them but not anymore.

Well that is very bad news.

edpup316
08-11-2012, 02:17 AM
I'll never sandbag. Never have never will. Not in my DNA to intentionally bowl bad. I always want the highest game I can get.

I feel ya. im like a 210 ish avg. bowler and when my house changed the shot to short and dry i had a hell of a time. My avg dropped down to 198 and i eventually i got the hang of it and started bowling like normal again and we sarted sweeping people and all of the sudden we were in contention for first and 2 or 3 teams called me out as a sand bagger fourtunatley for me the league secretary is a lady I've bowled with for 6 or 7 years so she knew i wasnt a capable of that kind of cheating.

TheSheibs
08-11-2012, 01:32 PM
I found it a couple months ago. They don't have anything during the summer so I signed up and am waiting for the winter league to start to really try it out. Seems okay and a fun way to see what other people are doing.

edpup316
08-11-2012, 09:52 PM
I found it a couple months ago. They don't have anything during the summer so I signed up and am waiting for the winter league to start to really try it out. Seems okay and a fun way to see what other people are doing.

Right on. What house do you bowl out of? Bel Mateo? Classic? Sea Bowl? McHenry?

If youd rather not say I understand.