D. Ball Speed: 17.5 – 18.0 mph
E. Revolution Rate: 325 rpm

General Ball Information

F. Name of Bowling Ball: Nexxxus F(P+S)
G. Weight of Bowling Ball: 15 lbs
H. Layout of bowling Ball: pin up
I. How many games do I have on this ball? About 40
J. Favorite Surface on this bowling ball: out of box
K. Description of ball motion: smooth and lengthy with skid and a nice flip action down lane
L. Overall Hook (1 none – 10 lots): 8.5
M. Versatility (1worst - 10best): 8
N. Overall Rate (1worst - 10best): 8.5
O. Why do I recommend buying this bowling ball? This ball seems to be, with 40 games on it, the best ball I have currently. I like the skid-flip action, which means to me that the ball saves all of its power for the pins and I receive lots of strikes.
Special Information
P. How does this ball compare to another ball? I feel that the ball is a 3-2 move left on a house shot compared to the Nexxus F(P+R).
Q. What are the strengths of this bowling ball? Skid-flip action, does not hook early
R. What are the weaknesses of this bowling ball? Too strong for drier lanes, I leave many corner pins during transition because of my entry angle. S. Oil Patterns used on: House Shot
T. How does this ball react on house patterns? Long skid motion, then strong hook on backend
U. How does this ball react during transition? I lose carry during transition and I must make correct moves to knock down all ten pins.
V. When do I find myself using this ball? Always, this is my new favorite ball. Also, I use it on medium to heavy oiled house shots.
W. Additional Comments: This ball is great for me, and I believe it will be great for you as well. I have one 300 with this ball already. Nice job Brunswick, this ball is great.

floridanative772
08-30-2012, 09:30 AM
Thanks for this, very informative. I may be considering this friday when im at the lanes, they have one in the proshop that ive been eyeing.

bjeffe1234
09-18-2012, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the review. It has only increased my desire to add the Nexxxus to my arsenal. I can't wait.