PDA

View Full Version : 2Cruel Review

jrob857
08-22-2012, 10:42 PM
Review:

The 2Cruel is the latest high performance ball from Motiv Bowling. What can I say about this ball other than awesome. What I like about the 2Cruel is that reads the lanes well on the fresh and take off like a rocket at the break point in the dry. High rev guy would actually love this ball because they could use this ball on the fresh of a typical house shot, then as the 2nd and 3rd games comes, they can move in and the 2Cruel gets clean through the heads and still has the energy to knock down all 10 pins. For the non high rev guys, this ball would be perfect for you because of how clean the ball goes through the heads. The new 2Curel is recommend fro heavier oil patterns, yet this bowl will be a nice addition to your bag on any given league night. With the new Sinister asymmetric core has a higher RG to provide length and the Whiplash Hybrid Reactive coverstock, the new 2Cruel by motiv will dominate the fresh shot in league and in tournaments on heavier oil.

INNER CORE: Sinister™
COVERSTOCK: Whiplash™ Hybrid Reactive
FINISH: 4000 Grit Sanded
15# SPECS: RG: 2.55, DIFF: .053, MB DIFF: .018

Comments:

After drilling the 2Cruel, I touched the surface with 2 minutes of 4000 polish and ball exceeded my expectations. I felt that on the fresh if gave me a nice look and being a high rev player, I felt that I could use this in league and start on a good note after the 1st game. I notice that as the heads started to get beat up, I moved in and I was amazed on how clean the 2Cruel when through the heads and still had good pop on the backend to kick out the ten pin.

Likes: Clean down the lane and through the heads; Backend pop; Crushing power hitting the pocket.

Dislikes: None

I recommend the 2 Cruel for all bowlers and styles.

John Robertson
Motiv Staff Member