PDA

View Full Version : Roto Grip Berserk by Storm/Roto Grip Staffer Garrett Richardson

GRstorm
09-02-2012, 03:16 PM
Hand: Left
Ball Speed: 16-17mph
Ball Weight: 15lbs
PAP: 5 left 7/16 up
Degrees of Tilt: 17
Layout: 4 7/8 x 5 3/8 x 4 3/8

The Berserk is drilled pin under the bridge no hole. The Berserk out the box was stronger than I expected. If you have a nomad dagger and looking for a stronger hybrid in the roto grip line then the Berserk is your ball! Out the box with 4000 abralon I was getting an early read but did not get a strong roll down lane on the kegel main street pattern. I went into the shop and polish it a little bit with reacta shine and BOOM the ball was getting down lane a little more but with a much better finish to the pocket.

For your average bowler that bowls league and a day or 2 of practice each week this ball is awesome for that and more. The cover stock 65MH is very tunable to your desire need and with the caliber weight block which is also found in the popular bandit (pearl cover stock) makes a great combination of drive and hitting power. When there is more oil on the lanes there is no stopping this ball. Like other hybrids that are predictable and controllable this ball does the same but with more oil. You can’t get any better than that! Go BERSERK!

If you have any questions about the Berserk email me at garrett.richardson@pinolebowlerssupply.com

Garrett Richardson
Storm/Roto Grip Amateur Staff
Vise Inserts Amateur Staff
Pinole Bowler’s Supply
www.facebook.com/grstorm
www.facebook.com/pinolebowlerssupply
www.stormbowling.com
www.rotogrip.com
www.viseinserts.com

floridanative772
09-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Makes me want this ball even more

Zothen
09-02-2012, 06:26 PM
I agree with GRstorm! I love this ball and have it drilled pin under ring finger and like GRstorm I did'nt like the way it rolled at 4000,so I took it to 2000 abralon and polished it and man does it go beserk. I am RH,throw about 15-16MPH and more toward the power tweener side. The way it's drilled is to mimic the Defiant which is pin over ring finger.

I highly recommend this ball!

Zothen