Tony Reynaud
09-04-2012, 12:04 AM
Lane Conditions: Many
Typical Conditions: Variety of Shots: House, Stockholm,Dick Webber
Type of Lane: All Synthetic
Weight of bowling ball: 15
Surface of bowling ball: Factory/Box
What grit was the surface of the ball? 4000
Dislikes: Other bowlers can use it also!

My layout: 65 x 4 1/4" x 35
My PAP: 4 3/4" over 1 5/8 up

The IQ Tour is an incredible bowling ball. I have used this ball on a variety of conditions, low scoring as well as high scoring. The IQ Tour gets through the front with ease, then reads the mid lane, and then continues through the back in a motion that is very smooth and predictable, yet very powerful. This is a combination that really fits my bowling style well.

I feel it is very important for any serious bowler to have a ball in their ball with a very predictable motion like the IQ Tour. It is a lot easier to read lane conditions as well as the transition when you ball isn’t doing tricks as it goes down the lane. I think bowlers tend to make more quality shots when they are lined up. The IQ Tour adds up to more consistency and higher scores.

In closing I had a lot of tournament success with the IQ Tour on a variety of different shots. The ball reacted great in tournaments on a house pattern, modified house pattern, Dick Webber, as well as Stockholm. The angle I played was out as far as 2-3 and as deep as 17. The ball performed equally great on all these conditions at a variety of angles. The IQ Tour is the first ball out of my bag in every tournament!