View Full Version : Storm IQ Tour Edition Ball Review

PJ Haggerty
09-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Storm IQ Tour Edition

PAP : 4 ½ & ½ up
Rev Rate: 400-425 rpm
Ball Weight: 15lbs
Right Handed

The Storm IQ Tour Edition is another great addition to the Master Line. If you are looking for a benchmark ball to see how the lanes are playing, this is the ball for that. I like this ball so much, I’ve drilled three of them. I’ve drilled one strong, weak, and in-between. All three are going to be going with me to the World Series in Vegas.

I am very confident this ball serves its purpose on all types of conditions. It takes surface well and when it shines up, definitely has a quicker response time because of the .029 differential. Side by side with the IQ, the Tour Edition is cleaner through the front part of the lane with a quicker response time down-lane.

I would recommend this ball on medium/heavy volume patterns, especially when you need a ball to make the corner without using a pearl ball. The strongest one I drilled (3.5 x 3 with a hole on my axis) is definitely early and uses a lot of energy in the front part of the lane. The benchmark drilling is 4.5 x 4 and is a great ball for league or to blend out the end of a pattern. The weaker one I drilled (5.5 x 5, no hole) is very good when I have to get inside of 20 and create a larger shape down lane.

Go drill one, you won’t be disappointed!
Check out Stormbowling.com for more information!