View Full Version : Storm Fringe Ball Review

PJ Haggerty
09-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Storm Fringe

PAP : 4 ½ & ½ up
Rev Rate: 400-425 rpm
Ball Weight: 15lbs
Right Handed

The Storm Fringe is a ball I honestly believe people are going to love or hate. I believe this ball is very condition specific, but when it’s on, it’s on! The response time on this ball is very, very quick. If you are looking for a ball to change direction hard, this is definitely it! Even if you take the shine off, this ball still wants to grab friction and go sideways.

I drilled a 4 ½ x 4 with a weight hole two inches underneath my axis and this ball continues like a train off the spot! I’ve found the most success with this ball when the lanes have broken down and there is some oil down lane to slow it down. If you are feeling like there is a lot of friction in the front part of the lane and you need a ball to push through it, this is the one.

I can see players having success with this ball on Chameleon, Scorpion, Shark, and any pattern longer than 39 feet. Anything shorter than that, this ball might hook too much and become uncontrollable. If you are looking to fill a gap for a shorter pattern, try a Manic.

Go drill one! You won’t be disappointed!
Check out Stormbowling.com for more information!