PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid Double roller

snugbucco
09-12-2012, 12:13 PM
Sup all? I'm eying the pyramid double roller http://www.bowlingball.com/shop/pyramid/bowling-bags/8-Double/ my thing is I want to get a 3rd ball for the lanes. Could I put a joey (i think its called that) on the handle? Or should I just get a three ball tote? I don't mind caring 50 lbs, not like im gong too far with it lol just from the parking lot to the lane... but what do you all think I should do? I've been looking at the storm tournament tote http://www.bowlingball.com/products/bowling-bags/Storm/8492/Triple-Tournament-Deluxe-Tote-Black.html?lf=otherInCategory

If any of you have used/ own or seen someone using these and have some opinions I'd love to hear em. Thanks :)

Zothen
09-12-2012, 12:18 PM
I have a storm 2 ball bag and I put a single ball bag on it no problem. I also have a storm 4 ball carrier for sport league when I need to carry 4 balls.You could always get a four ball bag as well!

Zothen

chrono00
09-12-2012, 03:05 PM
if your gonna get another ball just get a 3 ball carrier. you know your gonna use the extra space so why not

floridanative772
09-12-2012, 03:16 PM
I have the pyramid double roller. I happy with it and its pretty solid, i have my full review in the bowling bag section.

snugbucco
09-12-2012, 07:29 PM
if your gonna get another ball just get a 3 ball carrier. you know your gonna use the extra space so why not

I'm broke as egg yoke :) lol just trying to make my buck go further. By the time I'm rolling sport patterns Ill have 4 balls+ and a bag to go with em, and I can sell the double roller on Craigslist or even on this site for like 25 bucks?. Right now I just have frantic and 2 cruel because all i roll is house pattern for league . I'm gonna get a team storm ball for spares I've been eying at my local shop for 69.99 :)

snugbucco
09-12-2012, 07:32 PM
I have the pyramid double roller. I happy with it and its pretty solid, i have my full review in the bowling bag section.

sweet good to hear! :)

chrono00
09-12-2012, 07:34 PM
I'm broke as egg yoke :) lol just trying to make my buck go further. By the time I'm rolling sport patterns Ill have 4 balls+ and a bag to go with em, and I can sell the double roller on Craigslist or even on this site for like 25 bucks?. Right now I just have frantic and 2 cruel because all i roll is house pattern for league . I'm gonna get a team storm ball for spares I've been eying at my local shop for 69.99 :)

well you could get the 3 ball carrier now, or the 2 ball and then add onto later. I'd say get the 3 roller now. I mean 2 and 3 rollers, your talking 20-30 dollars. you should be able to sqeeze that