PDA

View Full Version : MOTIV 2 Cruel Review

BobDaBowler
09-12-2012, 12:33 PM
2 Cruel Review
INNER CORE: SINISTER
COVERSTOCK: WHIPLASH
FINISH: 4000 ABRALON
The 2Cruel has a mean backend reaction that inflicts serious damage in heavy oil. The new Sinister asymmetric core has a higher RG to provide length, and differentials that produce strong track flare. This weapon is then armored with a new Whiplash Hybrid Reactive cover to generate a backend reaction that is absolutely devastating.

REVIEW:
I have been able to throw the MOTIV 2 Cruel on a variety of lane conditions including house shots, WTBA Paris 47Ft (Low Volume), WTBA Tokyo 43ft, and PBA Shark 44ft. You normally don’t think of having a lot of backend reaction higher volume or wet conditions, but the 2 Cruel delivers just THAT! I am extremely impressed with the angles I am able to play on longer and higher volume patterns. I have opened several eyes of peers when they see me hooking the ball back from spots the pattern normally does not allow. Having that extra backend has also help increase my carry on these longer patterns, those flat tens are now being chopped in half! This new 2 Cruel is also a monster on typical house shots as well! The 4000 grit box finish allows for easy length throw the heads which allows this ball to be thrown on a lot of different conditions. This ball is simply a hook monster on the backend without sacrificing midlane control. If MOTIV has not won you over yet, then this one will do that for sure! One of the best balls I have thrown thus far.

Bobby G Middleton Jr
MOTIV Staff Member
www.motivbowling.com