PDA

View Full Version : video of me throwing the Hell raiser revenge on saturday.

striker12
09-17-2012, 12:54 PM
hey guys there 2 videos but the one video is the main one and it will be in this post its closer up to the lanes and its shooting at a 4pin on my line that i shoot 7pins with and the other video is me throwing the ball hard and streght to the head pin but i missed my target by 3 boards elft soo it was going brooklin just look where it ended up hitting.

srry for video being sideway youtube made my other ones go up right and not these ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te4Er2hGuBE&feature=plcp

striker12
09-17-2012, 12:56 PM
ok heres the one from farther back cant see it that well cause my brother was standing way to far to the left fromn where i told him to stand.

again srry for it being sideways but u can see abit of my bowling style but this is not fully it this was more power coming out of my arms then normal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHqAbn_JUJw&feature=channel&list=UL

AngeloPD
09-17-2012, 02:00 PM
have you tried lowering your speed down? it looks like its going 18mph on the video

panbanger
09-17-2012, 02:11 PM
You can rotate the video in the youtube video manager so that it's not so hard to watch.

striker12
09-17-2012, 02:30 PM
panbanger how do i do that i tryed and i never worked normaly youtube would end up doing it for me but this time it never did

AngeloPD
09-17-2012, 02:40 PM
1. Go to youtube, click your username on top right corner
2. Click Video manager
3. on the top theres a gray bar and click "Video Editor"
4. All your uploaded videos will appear in one page, Select the video you want to edit and drag it on the bottom part of the page where the timeline is.
5. Hover your mouse on top of the video you dragged on the bottom, and you will see a rotate icon then click it.
6. The video will pop up and on the bottom of it theres icon for "rotate left" and "rotate right"
5. Save

bowl1820
09-17-2012, 02:43 PM
have you tried lowering your speed down? it looks like its going 18mph on the video

About 18 mph is what I figured too (Using the free Bowling Ball Speed APP by Handtechnics in the app store)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bowling-ball-speed/id538355430?ls=1&mt=8

Striker If your going to try swinging the whole lane to pick up a spare, you need to slow it some. Orr move right and go more direct at the pin.

striker12
09-17-2012, 02:47 PM
ok nvm i fixed it

striker12
09-17-2012, 02:49 PM
About 18 mph is what I figured too (Using the free Bowling Ball Speed APP by Handtechnics in the app store)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bowling-ball-speed/id538355430?ls=1&mt=8

Striker If your going to try swinging the whole lane to pick up a spare, you need to slow it some. Orr move right and go more direct at the pin.

yes ik but thats my avg speed that i shoot 7pins with but main thing was look how far down the lane the ball went before it even moved but if i did slow the ball down at all it would of just started sliding right into the gutter and not make a move at all

striker12
09-17-2012, 02:50 PM
1. Go to youtube, click your username on top right corner
2. Click Video manager
3. on the top theres a gray bar and click "Video Editor"
4. All your uploaded videos will appear in one page, Select the video you want to edit and drag it on the bottom part of the page where the timeline is.
5. Hover your mouse on top of the video you dragged on the bottom, and you will see a rotate icon then click it.
6. The video will pop up and on the bottom of it theres icon for "rotate left" and "rotate right"
5. Save

yeah got it this is my 3rd and 4th video uploaded onto youtube normaly my buddy dose it for me but hes out of town for a year

striker12
09-17-2012, 02:55 PM
but bowl1820 no matter what i did i could never stop the ball from slidding right so i even threw my spare ball no revs at all just slid and i was standing on the right side of my lane shooting at pocket perfect release hit my target and it hit the 3-6pin it started to slid like the lanes tilted downwards to the right.

AngeloPD
09-17-2012, 03:07 PM
When you go practice the next time can you video yourself again with a slower ball speed? Let's see how that works lol.

bowl1820
09-17-2012, 03:39 PM
yes ik but thats my avg speed that i shoot 7pins with but main thing was look how far down the lane the ball went before it even moved but if i did slow the ball down at all it would of just started sliding right into the gutter and not make a move at all

To shoot that spare you need to move right with your feet (see green dot in pic) and play more direct at the pin.
(See the green line)

Where your at (see red) your playing in the oil, plus your speed and rev's are not matched right to cover all those boards.

And if slowing the ball down makes it go in the gutter, you need to practice you not throwing right.

http://s17.postimage.org/h4yybgjkd/shrr_1.jpg

striker12
09-17-2012, 06:01 PM
To shoot that spare you need to move right with your feet (see green dot in pic) and play more direct at the pin.
(See the green line)

Where your at (see red) your playing in the oil, plus your speed and rev's are not matched right to cover all those boards.

And if slowing the ball down makes it go in the gutter, you need to practice you not throwing right.

http://s17.postimage.org/h4yybgjkd/shrr_1.jpg

bowl1820 i can slow it down for that shot if i want to but it was just that day the oil was right down to the pins like i throw it fast all the time and i normaly stand more left bwteen 25-30board and push it out to the 5 board and it comes back in hard but im saying on saturday the oil was all the way to the pins after i was done i got my shoes on and watched down the lane and checked there was oil right infront of the headpin thast why in the video as you see my ball move at the end of the lane and its pindown should of early roll but it never rolled out

striker12
09-17-2012, 06:03 PM
When you go practice the next time can you video yourself again with a slower ball speed? Let's see how that works lol.

angelo i will go and get a video of that and i willdo a slow shot and a fast shot up the right side and u will see a difference in the reaction compared to the videos i just posted, i will even throw down my kinetic pearl on that same line and my kinetic pearl never moved once on saturday.

striker12
09-17-2012, 06:37 PM
but also bowl i forgot to say this i think but i did one shot where i was throwing my plastic ball i was standing all the way left that i could agenst a wall and i threw my plastic ball off target to the left soo it was heading for brooklin and it hit the 3pin on the rigthside of the head pin and i dont put no revs on my spare ball i just throw it fast, faster then my strike shots.

striker12
09-18-2012, 03:09 PM
might be heading up to cloverleaf to bowl a few games and get a video of a game too show you guys but if the lanes are the same i will be getting the video on my right and not my left this time.