Type (THS, Sport Pattern etc): THS

BALL REACTION (1 to 10 Scale) 10 highest/most
Length: 7
Back End: 8
Overall Hook: 8
Midlane Read: 8
Breakpoint Shape: 8

COMMENTS

Likes: MOTIV’s newest release “Primal Scream” definitely is an eye catcher! Good color combination of black/green with the orange highlights. The Primal Scream features MOTIV’s newest cover technology the “Whiplash solid reactive” cover. This is a solid reactive cover which differs from the Whiplash hybrid reactive cover on the 2Cruel. I drilled mine up for a THS pattern and got exactly what I was looking for. I found that I had to transition quicker with this ball from the high volume track area due to how strong this ball comes off the friction. I have found though that I can just start inside more and the Primal Scream creates plenty of entry angle for me to get the corners out no matter how deep I go. This has actually allowed me to start on a part of the lane with a lot less traffic therefore allowing me to only have to make minor adjustments throughout the night and eliminating the major mistakes I would see when I fell behind the transition move. Another great piece from MOTIV!!

Dislikes: None

Mike Yost
MOTIV Staff
www.MOTIVbowling.com