PDA

View Full Version : Nexxxus and C System Maxxed Out ball reviews...

straight1
09-25-2012, 10:56 PM
I put my favorite layout in both of these balls. Dual angle 45 X 4 X 25. My pap is 4 3/4 over and 3/8 down. This put the pin on both balls right beside the ring finger. After throwing both balls for quite a while, I can truly say that I will never leave for a tournament without bringing both of these pieces along.

Nexxxus:

Strongest pearl cover I have ever thrown. Covers as many boards as my previous two solids, the double and single X. However, it does it in a different way. This ball gets down the lane farther and hooks more on the back end than the previous 2 balls. Energy retention due to the pearl cover is the key. If you're familiar with the term "open up the lane," this is the piece. But, it will still start up if there is a puddle up front. Strong cover plus the 500 grit rough buff polish (1500 grit) surface keeps it from going too far on the longer patterns. Very versatile and has become my new benchmark ball.

Maxxed Out:

This is the perfect compliment to the Nexxxus. This ball comes 4000 grit no polish out of the box and gets down the lane even farther than the Nexxxus. Turns the corner harder as well. Great ball to go to when the fronts start to hook and you need to recapture that length you had on the fresh. Reads friction well, so it's not likely to go past your hook spot down the lane. Would cap off a great little 2 ball arsenal if you're looking for an upgrade.

Great job Brunswick for putting out two balls at the same time that compliment each other so well. Can't wait to see what they do next!