PDA

View Full Version : Scream!!!

J How
09-26-2012, 09:45 PM
Motiv Primal Scream

The new Primal Scream from Motiv is a great compliment to the Motiv family of balls. This ball has a huge back end motion that will allow you to make the corner on any shot. This ball is extremely clean through the heads and still stores energy and makes a big move on the back end. This ball is very strong and angular; however you can still play up the boards on heavier volume shots and even plays well on house shots. I drilled one of these at 70x5x30 and the other at 50x5x50. The first one gives me a little more length and then makes a huge move on the back end. The second one starts hooking a little earlier and has more overall hook. Drilled the same as a 2 cruel the Primal scream was a couple of boards stronger and more angular. Being a PBA member this ball will be the first thing out my bag on any shot with high volume or patterns that play very long. This is a must have and I think this ball will rival the hook potential of any ball on the market!

Justin Howard
Motiv Staff
www.motivbowling.com

bowl1820
09-26-2012, 10:12 PM
What does Motiv do, send a email out to all staffers, Saying post reviews "NOW" . I like how every Motiv ball that comes out is more continuous than the last. Those ball's must shoot out the back of the building, like when the mythbusters shot the compressed gas cylinder through the block wall.