PDA

View Full Version : Contest Oct 01, 2012 to Oct 07, 2012 - Brunswick Nexxxus f(P+S)

BowlingBoards.com
10-01-2012, 12:03 AM
We are giving away a Brunswick Nexxxus f(P+S) for a random poster from Oct 01, 2012 through Oct 07, 2012.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

eugene02
10-01-2012, 12:44 AM
argh! i really want this ball!!! together with the marauder pleasae!!!! a pearl stock ball with sure power got to be great!!! wew!!!

striker12
10-01-2012, 01:00 AM
yay finaly this ball comes up i was wondering when it will and i really want one soo i will wait till next week and see if i win if i do i will be happy if i dont i will have to go order one.

AngeloPD
10-01-2012, 02:32 AM
i hope i win this one! :D

sukeetoshyoo88
10-01-2012, 04:30 AM
yay! was waiting for one of the nexus balls to show up!

The German Shepherd
10-01-2012, 09:39 AM
O yeah. That is a MONSTER ball! Good luck everyone...

J.

hehateme
10-01-2012, 11:36 AM
Nice ball! Good luck everyone!

-Chris

bowl1820
10-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Yes great ball etc. etc. etc
Yes I want to win one too! Will I win one, not a chance in etc.etc.

panbanger
10-01-2012, 12:30 PM
I'm gonna try reverse psychology and say I want nothing to do with this ball.

Cuda K5
10-01-2012, 01:21 PM
I have the Nexxus. I'm sure this is a quality ball as well

Doghouse Reilly
10-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Wow, bowl said they give away some nice balls. I just have a 15# Tropical Storm Red/Black bowlingball, would be nice to try a newer ball.

kurowah
10-01-2012, 05:05 PM
I honestly never would have never expected this ball for a giveaway. It's a dream come true!! Almost at least....

AZBowla
10-01-2012, 06:15 PM
Wow, talk about your cool prizes! Since I have a whole whopping 4 posts in here, including this one, I probably won't win, but it's nice to dream, eh? :D

Vince805
10-01-2012, 06:31 PM
I was thinking about buying this ball to replace mine. Hopefully I win it lol. That would be nice.

billf
10-01-2012, 10:41 PM
I'm with Bowl1820 on this one. It would be nice but seems I stand a snowball's chance in...

Keithalw
10-02-2012, 04:11 AM
Well its all luck of the draw on though bill and bowl... btw it does look like a good ball and good luck to everyone.

sukeetoshyoo88
10-02-2012, 04:43 AM
I have the Nexxus. I'm sure this is a quality ball as well

A friend of mine owes me half a ball, so I might be buying a Nexxus with in the next couple of months.

And I've seen a lot of people throwing the Nexxxus recently.
The motion looks awesome!

MICHAEL
10-02-2012, 09:47 AM
I'm with Bowl1820 on this one. It would be nice but seems I stand a snowball's chance in...

Iceman dosen't even like to see threads like THIS!!! LOL, Iceman has snowballs!!!! lol lol

Fatal
10-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Team mate has this ball. Hook monster!

wdc1987
10-02-2012, 02:16 PM
Hope Someone who needs/wants it gets it!!!

striker12
10-02-2012, 05:42 PM
yeah wdc i need/want it but probly wont get it.

MICHAEL
10-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Think positive!! YOU never know?? It sure would look sweet in your hand!!

jimlc2001
10-02-2012, 06:52 PM
This is a really awesome ball. Congrats to whomever gets it, you will be happy. (I say this because half my league uses the ball, not me. They are all very happy with the reaction. I tend to use matte on heavier oil shots; Nexxus or Defiant)

Demoman
10-02-2012, 07:39 PM
Where can you find the ball winners? The prior two balls have had no announcements that I have seen. Good luck to everyone on this one - the nexus line is top notch!

75lockwood
10-02-2012, 08:06 PM
Where can you find the ball winners? The prior two balls have had no announcements that I have seen. Good luck to everyone on this one - the nexus line is top notch!

The C System maxxed-out was won by floridanative772, for some reason the thread for it disappeared but it was announced in the chat.

The shatter from last week has yet to be announced, maybe the person didn't respond yet or somthing, but when they do you will know from either the chat or from the thread regarding the contest.

o and don't worry, if you had won you would get a private message :p

Davec13
10-02-2012, 08:46 PM
I really need another ball :p

I just gave two away and there is an empty spot in my three ball roller now.

75lockwood
10-02-2012, 09:31 PM
I really need another ball :p

I just gave two away and there is an empty spot in my three ball roller now.

You already won one! give the rest of the community a chance lol

Keithalw
10-03-2012, 05:09 AM
I will say this about what wdc1987 said... I dont NEED it but I always WANT a new one lol...

sukeetoshyoo88
10-03-2012, 06:49 AM
^ that's exactly how it was when I started cooking.
I would never "need" a new knife, or a style of knife. but I sure as heck would want it.

bayedup84
10-03-2012, 10:01 AM
ohh yeah!! wish me luck

bayedup84
10-03-2012, 11:56 AM
by the posts here about this ball, seems like its a pretty good ball.

EboniteKid299
10-03-2012, 04:00 PM
Hear a lot of good things about this ball!

striker12
10-03-2012, 08:23 PM
everyone stop posting for the rest of the week and let me get a decent amount of posts in soo i can get this ball will save me a few hundred dollors

AngeloPD
10-04-2012, 12:46 AM
striker, give other people that haven't won a chance. you already won your revenge here right? haha

striker12
10-04-2012, 02:35 AM
yeah i won the revenge here back in feb but the people that have not won have next week and the week after that and the week after that too if i do win then i can save the few hundred dollors for turrnys to get into i alredy got $500 set aside for turnnys but would be better to have more cause i am planning on getting into a few ybt this year witch are like between $500-$700.

i have enoph scholor ship money to cover maby 2 or 3 ybt's but after that it will be cash from my pocket unless i can cash out scholorship money from the ybt.

Davec13
10-04-2012, 07:35 PM
everyone stop posting for the rest of the week and let me get a decent amount of posts in soo i can get this ball will save me a few hundred dollors

I think you get enough posts each week striker. :p

75lockwood
10-04-2012, 07:57 PM
I think you get enough posts each week striker. :p

haha i'lll second that, whats the record? 6 back to back posts? there is this little thing called the edit button :p

striker12
10-05-2012, 12:48 AM
yeah the one time with 6 posts when my edit was not working on my computer all ways even the one wher eu open in new page would not load anything but i dont make that many posts every weeks like 20-40 that's it and thsi week till know i have only done like 10 or 11.

serial bowl
10-05-2012, 03:11 AM
yeah i won the revenge here back in feb but the people that have not won have next week and the week after that and the week after that too if i do win then i can save the few hundred dollors for turrnys to get into i alredy got $500 set aside for turnnys but would be better to have more cause i am planning on getting into a few ybt this year witch are like between $500-$700.

i have enoph scholor ship money to cover maby 2 or 3 ybt's but after that it will be cash from my pocket unless i can cash out scholorship money from the ybt.

Are you kidding me Striker? You already won an HRR, and your on this thread begging for another ball because you need to save more money for a "few" tournaments . Don't worry Striker, you can enter tournaments the next year and the next year and the next year.....

Now that I joined the conversation, here's my quality content;

I need this ball; This ball looks great going down the lanes; I need a heavy oil ball; I need a dry lane ball; Everybody needs one of these;
This ball is a hook monster; A couple of people in my league have this ball, and they bowl a 900 series every week; This ball would look great in my bag; This ball would really compliment the other 30 balls in my arsenal; My driller said this ball is the only thing that will help my game; I don't use this brand, but I really have to try it; My doctor said this ball will cure my depression; If I win this ball everybody at league will think I am so cool; The only ball I have has been plugged 23 times; The only ball I have is 2 months old; Bowling Boards is the best forum in the whole wide world; If I win this ball I will post a video of me throwing it, in low light, from 80 feet away, with a crappy dumb phone, and my *** blocking the whole shot; etc; etc......

And to everyone who has not won a ball yet, GOOD LUCK !!!

eugene02
10-05-2012, 04:33 AM
Are you kidding me Striker? You already won an HRR, and your on this thread begging for another ball because you need to save more money for a "few" tournaments . Don't worry Striker, you can enter tournaments the next year and the next year and the next year.....

I need this ball; This ball looks great going down the lanes; I need a heavy oil ball; I need a dry lane ball; Everybody needs one of these;
This ball is a hook monster; A couple of people in my league have this ball, and they bowl a 900 series every week; This ball would look great in my bag; This ball would really compliment the other 30 balls in my arsenal; My driller said this ball is the only thing that will help my game; I don't use this brand, but I really have to try it; My doctor said this ball will cure my depression; If I win this ball everybody at league will think I am so cool; The only ball I have has been plugged 23 times; The only ball I have is 2 months old; Bowling Boards is the best forum in the whole wide world; If I win this ball I will post a video of me throwing it, in low light, from 80 feet away, with a crappy dumb phone, and my *** blocking the whole shot; etc; etc......

This is totally nonsense. "My driller said this ball is the only thing that will help my game" you can ask ur driller to die? ask him to bring ONLY this ball in and ask him to sell everyone THIS ball. NOT everyone WILL buy this ball. so.. lets move on. "If I win this ball everybody at league will think I am so cool" if you want to be cool just go cut some fancy hair style and everyone will look that your cool.. walk elsewhere except the bowling alleys. "My doctor said this ball will cure my depression" this doctor can quit being a doctor too... so.. i dont think you deserve it..

eugene02
10-05-2012, 04:34 AM

"Are you kidding me Striker? You already won an HRR, and your on this thread begging for another ball because you need to save more money for a "few" tournaments . " doesn't matter how many time he won.. he could win once, twice or even 10 times

bayedup84
10-05-2012, 08:55 AM
come on Monday!!!!

75lockwood
10-05-2012, 11:57 AM

Attention Eugene, the above user may be using sarcasm in a way to which you are not accustom.

bowl1820
10-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Boy everybody want's this ball, I see some heavy lobbying going on.

75lockwood
10-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Boy everybody want's this ball, I see some heavy lobbying going on.

Haha, it does seem that way.

bowl1820
10-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Haha, it does seem that way.

LOL yes it sure does.:D

serial bowl
10-05-2012, 01:45 PM
"Are you kidding me Striker? You already won an HRR, and your on this thread begging for another ball because you need to save more money for a "few" tournaments . " doesn't matter how many time he won.. he could win once, twice or even 10 times

Eugene, congratulations on winning the Nexxus f(P+R) two months ago.

eugene02
10-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Attention Eugene, the above user may be using sarcasm in a way to which you are not accustom.

I dont care if its sarcasm or what.. his tone is there. he talks exist his the only one who MUST win this ball.

eugene02
10-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Eugene, congratulations on winning the Nexxus f(P+R) two months ago.

Try to change how your typing skills are. Don't go around trolling in the forum. Doesn't match it to my eye. Thanks anyway :)

billf
10-05-2012, 09:21 PM
This is totally nonsense. "My driller said this ball is the only thing that will help my game" you can ask ur driller to die? ask him to bring ONLY this ball in and ask him to sell everyone THIS ball. NOT everyone WILL buy this ball. so.. lets move on. "If I win this ball everybody at league will think I am so cool" if you want to be cool just go cut some fancy hair style and everyone will look that your cool.. walk elsewhere except the bowling alleys. "My doctor said this ball will cure my depression" this doctor can quit being a doctor too... so.. i dont think you deserve it..

Eugene, it's called sarcasm. Calm down, take a deep breath and find your mark.

Ball99999
10-06-2012, 01:43 AM
Didn't someone say that people who already won can't win again?

AngeloPD
10-06-2012, 01:52 AM
Didn't someone say that people who already won can't win again?

no, someone long time ago won two balls. i think people are just saying that since the boards doesn;t want to admit it :)

billf
10-07-2012, 01:18 PM
He was just poking fun at all the excuses people use for wanting a new ball. By nature, human beings are greedy yet feel that we need an excuse to justify wanting another item we truly don't NEED. Personally, I laughed my butt off when I read it. I cpuld picture Striker posting all those excuses. Every ball he says the same thing, like a staff ball review, looks good like the vid really want to try this one out need for such and such reason, etc
I'm not sure why you took that post so personal. He never mentioned your name lol

BBAU12
10-07-2012, 11:29 PM
The Nexxxus is quite an aggressive ball

bowl1820
10-08-2012, 10:31 AM
Now the wait for the winner begins.

AngeloPD
10-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Now the wait for the winner begins.

yes, the anticipation kills me.

Vince805
10-08-2012, 07:20 PM
yes, the anticipation kills me.

Its killing me too!!!

AZBowla
10-08-2012, 07:25 PM
Same here, I keep checking back to see who won it, lol.

Something just occurred to me - If I win, will my GF will still let me buy my Hellraiser Terror next paycheck? hmmmm....maybe I can hide it until after the purchase... :cool:

AngeloPD
10-08-2012, 07:29 PM
Same here, I keep checking back to see who won it, lol.

Something just occurred to me - If I win, will my GF will still let me buy my Hellraiser Terror next paycheck? hmmmm....maybe I can hide it until after the purchase... :cool:

you wouldn't need to get a terror if you win this lol

jimlc2001
10-08-2012, 07:30 PM
Who won? Who won? :)

AZBowla
10-08-2012, 08:27 PM
@AngeloPD: Well sure, I wouldn't NEED it, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't still want to get one anyway. :D

striker12
10-08-2012, 10:06 PM
the winner wont be picked till tomorrow remember today was a long weekend so they where probly not there to pick anyone today.

BowlingBoards.com
10-09-2012, 09:30 AM
Winner has been chosen, waiting for response...

BowlingBoards.com
10-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Congrats to bayedup84 for winning the Nexxxus!

bayedup84
10-09-2012, 09:59 AM
Thanks alot bowlingboards.com...I will be posting pics soon as I get ball and start using. Works out perfect, finances are tight and tired of using house balls! Thanks again

floridanative772
10-09-2012, 10:01 AM
congrats on the win!

AngeloPD
10-09-2012, 10:13 AM
wow really? Congrats!

hehateme
10-09-2012, 11:24 AM
Congrats on the win.

AZBowla
10-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Congrats on the win! Looking forward to seeing the pics of your new toy. :)

serial bowl
10-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Try to change how your typing skills are. Don't go around trolling in the forum. Doesn't match it to my eye. Thanks anyway :)

Your calling me an internet troll, and you want me to change my typing skills because you don't understand sarcasm?
I posted that sarcasm for it's comedic value, not to hurt anyone, I'm quite sure Striker understands that, and if he didn't, I apologize to Striker.
So the next time you post a derogatory reply to someone else's post, check your own tone, you culturally ignorant moron!

The German Shepherd
10-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Congrats! That is really some piece of equipment...

Jay

clay_bishop1967
10-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Yikes! I would love to have this bowling ball, currently bowling with the Brunswick C (System) maxxed-out and love it! anyone else every try the maxxed-out would be cool to hear from you:)

clay_bishop1967
10-09-2012, 06:08 PM
i really want this bowling ball:)

\

Demoman
10-09-2012, 11:11 PM
I'm starting to think there should be moderated posting in these topics....the begging and arguing is taking away from the amazing LUXURY of this site and forum taking care of its members doing something like this. It's also confusing and hard to find who won the ball and to congrat.

billf
10-09-2012, 11:31 PM
Congrats on the win

Keithalw
10-10-2012, 04:31 AM
Congrats on the Win.

kurowah
10-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Congratulations man! You're gonna have tons of fun!

Tampabaybob
10-11-2012, 09:16 AM
Bayedup84, congrats.......you're gonna love this ball!

Bob

AZBowla
10-11-2012, 12:40 PM
I'm starting to think there should be moderated posting in these topics....the begging and arguing is taking away from the amazing LUXURY of this site and forum taking care of its members doing something like this. It's also confusing and hard to find who won the ball and to congrat.

Aw, but it's fun to beg. :)

Just kidding. I think this place is great even without giving away free balls. The advice and tips I've gleaned from here are worth far more than any free bowling equipment I might win for participating here so regardless as to whether I win a free ball or not, I'm glad I joined.

I'm actually kinda glad I didn't win this particular ball because I've really got my heart set on getting a DV8 Terror next week. If I were to win this week's ball, I would give it to my girlfriend and get it drilled for her so I could still get the Terror for myself. :cool: :p

Doghouse Reilly
10-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Congrats! That is really some ball from what everyone is saying.

Demoman
10-12-2012, 02:04 PM
Congrats baye!