BALL COLOR: Ruby/Yellow
DUROMETER: 74-76 Rex D-scale
FLARE POTENTIAL: 4” - 5” (Medium-High)
FRAGRANCE: Pina Colada
WEIGHTS: 10-16 lbs.
SKU: TFG

My layout: 65 x 4 1/4" x 30
My PAP: 4 3/4" over 1 5/8 up

The Fringe from Storm is a straight pearl ball that comes out of the box 1500 polished. I have been using this ball on a 39ft pattern that has been hooking more then usual. I throw the ball fairly straight, so in the past I had no trouble using aggressive balls on this condition. I was having trouble getting the ball down the lane lately, so I had to play more left then I wanted, which compromised my angle to the pocket as well as carry. I switched to the Fringe and the lane and pocket opened right up for me. I didn’t have to work at all to get the ball through the heads. The ball stores energy very well and hits the pocket extremely hard for me.

I have also used the ball on a long house shot with heavier oil. I was still impressed with the ball’s reaction and the way it still hot the pocket with power. I also really like the fact that even though the ball stores a lot of energy, it never gets skid/flippy, therefore I control the ball pretty easily. This ball will make a great addition to anyone’s tournament bag.