PDA

View Full Version : shout review

RotoGripSkitt159
10-07-2012, 01:40 AM
shout out loud cause here i come. the shout for me give me a little more mid lane then my scream being a solid ball.really like to use this ball on little bit more shorter patterns to control the backend reaction great up the boards for house shot pattern.dont be afraid to walk into you bowling center and shout out loud to let your other bowlers know you mean buisness.

billf
10-07-2012, 02:04 AM
Must be cut backs at Roto-Grip/Storm. They obviously can't afford staffers who know how to use proper grammar. Half-baked reviews like these should be marked as spam.

billf
10-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Must be cut backs at Roto-Grip/Storm. They obviously can't afford staffers who know how to use proper grammar. Half-baked reviews like these should be marked as spam.

Okay, that was mean and way overboard. I'm sorry. It didn't sound nearly as bad in my head at the time.

jimlc2001
10-07-2012, 09:48 PM
Okay, that was mean and way overboard. I'm sorry. It didn't sound nearly as bad in my head at the time.

It's understandable. The 'review' was atrocious. All these Roto Grip/Storm reviews have little to no substance.