PDA

View Full Version : Roto Grip Scream by Storm/Roto Grip Staffer Garrett Richardson

GRstorm
10-09-2012, 12:50 AM
Hand: Left
Ball Speed: 16-17mph
Ball Weight: 15lbs
PAP: 5 left 7/16 up
Degrees of Tilt: 17
Layout: 5 x 4 x 2 ½

The Scream is drill pin above the middle finger, cg kicked out with no hole. I needed something for when the lanes get really dry and not have to make a drastic move and lose the pocket. It is not a ball that you can stand left throw right when there is a good amount of oil unless you are a high rev bowler or if it’s dry enough. The lanes at my main center have pretty dry outside boards which is around 7 board and out to the 1 board. When I get to the dry weather it is swinging to the dry or going up the boards it does not give me and up and down read. Really consistent read all around. I am able to play in my comfort zone or even go up the boards and the ball does not over react. Nice control motion and when it hits the back end it doesn’t jerk like other pearl balls it is much smoother.

I compared it with my tropical heat hybrid and rising star, and I am able to stand 6 boards left with the Scream compared to the tropical heat and rising star which is great when the lanes get toasted and everything else is hooking too early. I kept the factory finish on it which is 1500 polished. With this new low end line for Roto Grip it gives the Roto Grip fan a great low end ball for dry lanes or if you wanna play straighter for the down and in bowler for a great price.

If you have any questions about the Scream email me at garrett.richardson@pinolebowlerssupply.com

Garrett Richardson
Storm/Roto Grip Amateur Staff
Vise Inserts Amateur Staff
Pinole Bowler’s Supply
www.facebook.com/grstorm
www.facebook.com/pinolebowlerssupply
www.stormbowling.com
www.rotogrip.com
www.viseinserts.com