Typical Conditions: Variety of Shots: House, Sport Shots
Type of Lane: All Synthetic
Weight of bowling ball: 15
Surface of bowling ball: Factory/Box
What grit was the surface of the ball? 4000
Dislikes: None so far

My layout: 55 x 4 3/4" x 2”
My PAP: 4 3/4" over 1 5/8 up

The Lucid is the newest ball from Storm that I feel will make a great addition to anyone’s bag. As soon as I threw my first shot with the ball I knew it was a very aggressive ball. I threw a few shots that at 58 feet I thought I would leave a weak 10 pin, but somehow the ball finished flush and carried. This is not a normal reaction for me as I throw the ball pretty straight.

I think one of the things that sets Storm apart from other ball companies is you can actually build a great arsenal of balls that will you give many different looks. If you can learn how to use this versatility you should be able to be more competitive more often on different conditions.

Anybody that knows anything about me knows my benchmark ball is the IQ Tour and this will not change for a very long time. The IQ Tours works wonders for me on most conditions. I have however run into a few conditions where I needed something stronger and the Lucid was there to answer the call. I bowled a sweeper on the pattern Earl Anthony. I started with the IQ Tour but needed something stronger in games 4 and 5. The Lucid came to the rescue while I was struggling, which helped me finish strong and to take 2nd place.

The Lucid is shining naturally for me as I get more games on it. This natural shine is actually making the ball react even better for me. The Lucid hits the pins really hard and keeps them very low.

Bottom line if you are looking for a top of the line, best in class aggressive bowling ball that will fit into the number 1 slot in your bag, you won’t go wrong with the Lucid. My tournament bag right now consists of the Lucid, IQ Tour, Nano, Fringe, Victory Road
Solid, and a spare ball.