PDA

View Full Version : MOTIV Primal Scream

jrob857
10-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Review:

The Primal scream is the latest ball from already a wonderful line from Motiv. What can I say other than that I can’t stop throwing this ball while in league and here is why; the Primal scream has a clean motion down the lane and has very predictable ball motion which I like. Also with the Primal Scream it has wicked backend motion once it hits the breakpoint, therefore the pins stand no shot once the Primal scream hits the pocket. The Primal Scream has a new and improved Impulse V2 core which gives that wicked backend and has the Whiplash Solid Reactive shell that we saw on the 2Cruel, though the hybrid version, this core and cover combination is just an awesome set for an awesome ball that you need in your bag. The Primal Scream is recommended for medium to heavy oil conditions and can be thrown in THS leagues.

INNER CORE: Impulse™ V2
COVERSTOCK: Whiplash™ Solid Reactive
FINISH: 4000 Grit Sanded
15# SPECS: RG: 2.55, DIFF: .050

Comments:

As I said in the review I can’t quit throwing this ball. The Primal Scream is a very clean ball down the lane, has nice predictability and a wicked backend. These combinations are what I love in a bowling ball and I believe any bowler would love this as well. And when the Primal Scream hits the pocket, the pins just don’t stand a chance. From what I have seen, the Primal Scream is a ball that I can use as a high rev player in all three games in league. As lanes breakdown, I can move left, keep my target the same and with the backend that the Impulse V2 core brings, the Primal Scream just gets strong the deeper I go and I haven’t had a ball in my bag for that purpose in a long time.

Likes: Clean ball motion; Very predicitible; Wicked Backend; Crushes the Pocket.

Dislikes: None.

I recommend the Primal Scream to all bowlers and styles.

Movie Staff Player,
John Robertson
www.motivbowling.com

etMOTIV8
10-30-2012, 09:39 PM
The Motiv Primal Scream!!!! Awesome, and fun bowling ball, great looking, and an absolute homerun. I previously witnessed this ball in action before I got the chance to drill it up, and i was impresssed and in love before I even drilled mine up! This ball had amazing hitting power, and awesome continous backend, I saw messengers flying and Pete Weber like angle into the pins, some even left solid 9 pins with some messnegers coming across to get them. So I put it to the test on my own, first thing I noticed was how clean it was through the front part of the lane, and the backend and recovery I received was jaw dropping, it reacted exactly how I had witnessed with other staffers throwing it, this ball out of the box rolled a little earlier, which is expected, but with polish, shot through the fronts with such ease. This ball is one of the best Motiv has ever had to offer, and a ball that can fit in everyone's hands, covering all styles of the game. I suggest you try one for yourself, and see what I mean, you WILL NOT be disappointed!

Elliot Ten

Motiv Staff Member