PDA

View Full Version : Anyone try the stability strike socks?

Doghouse Reilly
10-13-2012, 08:55 AM
Anyone try the stability strike socks? They sound neat. If thye do what they say.

http://www.stabilitystrikes.com/

billf
10-13-2012, 04:27 PM
$13.95. I wonder if that's per pair. I would like to at least try them.

AZBowla
10-15-2012, 01:40 PM
Bah, I can't stand ankle socks! If they made these in a calf high tube sock variety I might consider 'em, but not the ankle ones.

Anyone else notice Fagan's ridiculously high backswing in that photo? God help the audience if he ever loses his grip on a ball... ;)

J Anderson
10-15-2012, 03:52 PM
Anyone else notice Fagan's ridiculously high backswing in that photo? God help the audience if he ever loses his grip on a ball... ;)

That why they call him the 'King of Swing". Truthfully there are a lot of really high back swings on the tour now, and I don't think any of them go past the angle that Jason Couch did in his prime.

TheSheibs
10-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Hmmmm...interesting. However I don't have a problem with my socks or feet when bowling so I will probably will never try them. If you think they will help you, then try it. I will not be trying them.

ArtVandelay
12-18-2012, 12:11 PM
$13.95. I wonder if that's per pair. I would like to at least try them.

My thoughts exactly! I'm out... Once again I think it's purely mental. I doubt they'll do anything more than a new pair of socks you can get for a fraction of the price. Color me skeptical. I guess it's like those stability bracelets everyone was wearing, in my mind. I give them credit for not trying any of that stuff. There might actually BE a function to those socks as opposed to those bracelets.

MisterSinister
12-19-2012, 07:26 AM
I don't know if they will help my game, but I sure do want a pair of socks with bowling balls on them!