PDA

View Full Version : Primal scream

rickzakrajsek
10-17-2012, 10:24 AM
PRIMAL SCREAM-

This ball is unbelievable! By far my favorite even overtaking my previous favorite The Sigma Tour. Its strong move to the pocket off the back of the pattern makes it a must have for all bowlers. Dull or Shiny this ball reads the lane with incredible repeatability and makes a consistent move to the pocket and provides that continuous move through the pins that current Motiv user have come to know and love.
Laying out two different balls one pin up and one down provides me with an easy transition from one to the other as the pattern transitions without changing my look or forcing me too make a drastic move. The pin up version provides me with some added length and a strong backend motion while the pin down provide a bit tamer back end but still allows the ball to read mid lane are retain maximum energy as it enters the pocket.
I can honestly say this one is a must have !!! Oh and the black and green colors make it look really cool going down the lane! Now is the time to try MOTIV –Evaluate your needs! Identify that missing piece in your bag and see how this fits! I love it and I think you will too! Never be afraid to try new things because you’ll never know what you might have missed out on!

Rick Zakrajsek
Motiv Staff
www.motivbowling.com