PDA

View Full Version : BOWLING.COM SPECIAL OFFER for Ballreviews Users!

onefrombills
11-10-2008, 02:25 PM
BOWLING.COM SPECIAL OFFER for Ballreviews Users!
"Get your Cell Pearl today!"�

The first 100 people to purchase a Cell Pearl from bowling.com and to write a review on ballreviews.com before November 30th, 2008 will receive a FREE Cell Towel!

To receive your FREE Cell Towel purchase a Cell Pearl today from bowling.com. After you try out this new product visit ballreviews.com and post a product review about the ball. Once you post the review email user, MUSTANG GUY a copy of the review along with your full name and address information. Your FREE Towel will be mailed out within 2 weeks.

Visit Rotogrip.com today for more information about the Cell Pearl and enter our contest.
The Cell Pearl is here. The Cell Pearl is poised to become the most popular ball in the industry, just like the original Cell. But don't ask us. Early reviews on the ball confirm that the Cell Pearl will be the next big thing.
"The Cell Pearl hits extremely hard, and in my opinion it's the hardest hitting ball on the planet."
PBA Member Brian Leclair
"The Cell Pearl is much harder off the friction down lane and at least 5-8 boards more than the original Cell. It retains its energy longer for a much stronger backend reaction. With this ball in my hands I feel it's another piece of the Roto Grip Kingdom that can help me win!"
PBA National Champion Danny Wiseman
"The Cell Pearl adds something to the product line I didn't have before; Clean through the fronts and very angular on the backend. I can see using this on the Shark and Scorpion patterns a lot this season. Get used to seeing the Cell Pearl because it is soon to be the hottest ball on the market."
PBA and Team USA Member David O'Sullivan
"Ok, got the Cell Pearl the day after and drilled it up, 4.5 x 4mb x 2.5" pin buffer...this ball is DAMN good, I shot 703 tonight out of the box, and got a lot of bowlers excited for this one in the process...greatest thing I ever saw, it was like a magnet, I pulled it out of the bag and they all came over as a crowd to see it...I think this one will outsell the first simply because it will work better for your average bowler on a typical house shot."
Britton Reider - Videoballreviews.com
"This ball is pretty. It gives me more pop on the lanes than the regular Cell. When the regular Cell burns up I can switch right to the Cell Pearl and not have to move my feet."
PBA Member Brian Kretzer
On top of all the positive reviews the Cell Pearl is the featured ball by Joe Cerar in the October issue of The Bowlers Journal.
The Cell Pearl has also been given a 10 by one of the three ball reviewers at Bowling This Month magazine (BTM). At BTM there have been only 2 other balls in the last 5 years to get a 10 with over 500 balls tested. What a compliment!
To top it all off we already have honor scores rolling in with the ball. Mike Seroka shot 300 with the Cell Pearl and a week later shot 818. As you can see from the reviews this ball is sure to be a hit!

DOWNLOAD YOUR ROTO GRIP DESKTOP WALL PAPER TODAY!
Send it to your cell phones, your desktops, laptops, or even use the image as your buddy icon on sites like Myspace or Facebook!

CELL™ Pearl
The time of reckoning has arrived and the Roto Grip Kingdom welcomes the addition of the newest legend of the land. Bred from the original and designed to compliment its predecessor, the Cell Pearl™ will reign supreme.
The technologically advanced and performance proven Nucleus™ core delivers continuous predictable motion for all types of bowlers. The Cytoplasmic X™ pearl reactive coverstock is a first in the industry with the optimum amount of porosity and enhanced surface friction.
The synergy of core and coverstock on the Cell Pearl™ generates a strong angular move off the spot on those medium to lighter volume patterns with unprecedented predictability. This ball is the ultimate compliment to the original and will surely dominate the entire bowling kingdom�
FACTS

Factory Finish: 1500 Polished

Track Flare Potential: 7+ Inches

Lane Condition: Medium Oil

Cover Stock: Cytoplasmic X™ Pearl Reactive

Weight Block: Nucleus™ Core in 14 � 16lb
Modified Nucleus™ Core in 12 & 13lb

Color: Emerald / Cherry Red / Fluorescent Blue

D-Scale: 73 - 75

Available Weights: 12 - 16 Pounds

Logos: Star Roto Grip, Cell, Star Burst, �4 Prong Star� (CG) Center of Gravity with Pearl above, & (RG) Mass Bias