PDA

View Full Version : Forum appreciation thread

GoodGorilla
10-24-2012, 10:33 AM
This is for anyone who wants to express their appreciation for these boards. For me this board has been a great source for feed back, and check ups on how I am improving my game. I really love how there are so many experienced people who are willing to give their advice and experience. Since I've been on here my average has increased by about 20 points, and I am still learning.

75lockwood
10-24-2012, 10:54 AM
This is for anyone who wants to express their appreciation for these boards. For me this board has been a great source for feed back, and check ups on how I am improving my game. I really love how there are so many experienced people who are willing to give their advice and experience. Since I've been on here my average has increased by about 20 points, and I am still learning.

Suck-up!

Just kidding, this is a great idea, bowling boards is a great place to learn and discuss the sport we all love so much. Thank you to everyone that makes this such a great place! awesome community and free bowling balls, what more could we ask for?

SouthpawTRK
10-24-2012, 12:52 PM
Just born into the idea of taking up bowling (just bought my first ball the other day); I am very grateful that this site exists! I really like all the information that is on this site; lots of great tips, advice and stellar members. Thank you to all the moderators for making this place for bowlers of all skill levels.

AZBowla
10-24-2012, 02:08 PM
This site is a goldmine, that is for sure! I joined because of the friendly atmosphere and the wealth of information available on this site, it's like having your own 24/7 online bowling coach! I've greatly improved my game thanks to this site and got some great recommendations on a new ball for both me and my girlfriend. This site is one of my new favorite haunts - I love it!

MisterSinister
10-24-2012, 08:34 PM
I love this place, there is no place like it on the web. There is a real family/friendly atmoshpere here. I've never seen a forum where there isn't a bunch of people just yelling insults at each other. It's also great for me cause my friends don't really talk bowling, so I get a good place to talk about the sport I love.

billf
10-24-2012, 08:57 PM
Well, as my post count shows, this is my favorite place to be on-line. If I'm not at work or at the bowling alley I can be found on here. I'm grateful for all who come to share information whether about life or bowling and even to those who irritate me at times :rolleyes:

The German Shepherd
10-24-2012, 09:34 PM
+1 on the positives. I have sincerely enjoyed my time here and appreciate all the hard work that the mods and admins put into this place. Well done!

Jay

Brother_jd
10-24-2012, 09:58 PM
This place is awesome. You feel welcome as soon as you hit post on your first post. A ton of knowledge on these boards and nobody that i noticed that will not give out information.

Keithalw
10-25-2012, 02:30 AM
I have personally learned a lot from this site rather I use all the advice and info or not lol.. I love the that this is a place I can come on to and talk bowling or bout everyday life. Awesome bunch of people here. Glad that I found this site. Heres to bowling boards.