PDA

View Full Version : seismic Solaris Blackout ans Raging Bull Stampede reaction video

kblackmer
10-28-2012, 11:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZAJyQiiCK8

striker12
10-29-2012, 12:34 AM
balls looks nice but i have never heard of seismic at all so not sure how much there balls are worth or how they would work but will talk to my proshop about them.

kblackmer
10-29-2012, 10:49 AM
Thanks Striker12,

I will be posting more videos in the next few weeks. you can find seismic bowling on www.seismicbowling.com, youtube, facebook. you can reach me at k7804j@aol.com with any questions about sales for your own use and sales and set up for your local pro-shop, theres a shop in canada heres the web address http://seismicbowling.com/proshops.html

We have a new ball coming out in December and besure to be on the look out. check out our arsenal of balls, find one you like then contact me and I will get you set up. As far as how these balls perform?
Brother they are awesome. I have been bowling 29 years and have expierenced a lot also ran a pro-shop and was sponsored one other time. This equipment is 100% pure and they do not copy their equipment like some some other young companies. Brian Voss used a seismic Raging Bull for the 2012 irish open and won also shooting a 300. So check us out. If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me.

striker12
10-29-2012, 02:27 PM
alright will do im checking out your site right know

striker12
10-29-2012, 02:31 PM
just looked at the site great looking balls also looks some videos up on youtube they look nice but i have 1 question about from what you sead.

(find one you like then contact me and I will get you set up.)--- im not that smart but i have to ask what do you mean by this.

kblackmer
10-30-2012, 02:38 PM
just looked at the site great looking balls also looks some videos up on youtube they look nice but i have 1 question about from what you sead.

(find one you like then contact me and I will get you set up.)--- im not that smart but i have to ask what do you mean by this.

Oh no problem, I a staff bowler for Seismic but also a Salesman, I can order you what you need if you don't have a proshop close to you for ordering a ball. if you are curious as to what pricing comes down to then just send me a private message and I'll let you know with shipping cost as well. What do you like that you have looked at?

striker12
10-30-2012, 03:17 PM
the balls have looked very nice the raging bull stamped was very nice and also the other ball that is retired the epicenter very nice a smooth both balls have nice moves on the backend.

also was just looking at the after math pearl nice ball and the guy throwing it on your site dame hes got alot of revs abit more then me but i have slowed mine down to get back my accuracy after i dropped my bowling bag on my ankle after it slipping out of my hand.

but that after math pearl moved every nicly on the lane.

kblackmer
10-30-2012, 11:26 PM
I just sent you a private message. You shouldn't drop your bag on your foot lol

striker12
10-31-2012, 12:31 AM
lol ik but it was down poring rain and my bag handle cause i got a storm 3 ball turnny bag and the handle part fell in water and when i was pulling it to the door it slipped and fell on my ankle.

did not hurt that day the next few days it did.

ymiller
10-31-2012, 07:59 AM
I just wanted to add that if you need any Seismic equipment and I see your from Canada like myself, you need to go through our distributor that's located near Montreal. You can find his website like Kevin posted earlier on seismicbowling.com. Staffers that are located in the US can sell directly to proshops or customers. If you have more questions, feel free to send me a message(I'm a staffer in Quebec) or send a message directly to Kasey (he's the distributor).

Cheers

kblackmer
10-31-2012, 11:18 AM
I just got your email address from ryan and was about to send it to him. Can you send Striker the IM with your email address? Thanks sir

striker12
10-31-2012, 01:30 PM
know i have to wait till my hotmail loads up it seems to be loading up slowly latly might need to clean my computer but i will get a email sent.

ymiller
10-31-2012, 09:00 PM
No problem Kev, I just sent a PM with my email address and info. By the way, GREAT video. Lots of good info for our customers and customers to be, nice work!!!

kblackmer
11-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Thanks bro, I plan on making more great videos for seismic, if you think there is anything I could change or improve on let me know.