PDA

View Full Version : DV8 Marauder Madness Ball Reaction Video - UBowling.com

UBowling
10-31-2012, 03:50 PM
We have an initial ball reaction video on a typical house shot by one of our staff bowlers, Jordan Harrison. We will be adding more video on additional lane conditions soon. Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4FRIaECgPI

75lockwood
10-31-2012, 07:12 PM
watched all of the videos on your site, love them all! great to see that you show the balls on different patterns and don't edit out the bad shots. Keep up the great work!

Marauder Madness looks awesome, i want one :cool:

AngeloPD
11-01-2012, 01:54 AM
needs a nightmare review!

martinezsam2495
11-01-2012, 02:15 AM
This ball looks awesome,
hopefully it isn't like the Misfit,
because that had horrible hook for me.

striker12
11-01-2012, 02:26 AM
the ball looks great but i think they need and other people need to post more reaction videos with a faster bowler and higher and lower rev rate to really show how the ball will work going fast down the lane.

UBowling
11-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback a lot!

There will be more oil patterns for this video soon. I am not sure if we will be able to get additional bowlers on the video though, so far only one of us has it, lol. The Nightmare video will be coming out soon! I have all the clips I just need to put them together. It will be like this one, a shorter THS video and then a longer one with all of the patterns we can get.

As far as this ball versus the Misfit, this has a ton more hook than the Misfit and should react earlier as well. Did your Misfit just not hook enough? The one I have got hooks a bunch, it is strange, it hooks kind of earlier than I would expect since I polished it, but it still snaps like crazy.

martinezsam2495
11-01-2012, 01:38 PM
Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback a lot!

There will be more oil patterns for this video soon. I am not sure if we will be able to get additional bowlers on the video though, so far only one of us has it, lol. The Nightmare video will be coming out soon! I have all the clips I just need to put them together. It will be like this one, a shorter THS video and then a longer one with all of the patterns we can get.

As far as this ball versus the Misfit, this has a ton more hook than the Misfit and should react earlier as well. Did your Misfit just not hook enough? The one I have got hooks a bunch, it is strange, it hooks kind of earlier than I would expect since I polished it, but it still snaps like crazy.

Yeah it didn't have enough hook, the one I threw was the pro shop guy's ball. He let me throw some shots with it, to see if I liked it. But it wasn't what I was looking for. I settled with the Reckless and it has been working great, sometimes a little too much hook, but I know that's my fault, haha.

UBowling
11-01-2012, 02:09 PM
That's cool. I have a friend who just shot 805 during a tournament with the Too Reckless. So far the only DV8 I have thrown is the Misfit, I may be getting a Nightmare in a while though. One of my good friends is on stuff and it makes all the equipment look great!

75lockwood
11-02-2012, 12:28 PM
I'm Still Jealous of all the great equipment you and friends get to try out, do you get free samples from manufacturers to post reviews on? or?

Davec13
11-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Nice video. The ball looks nice going down the lane.

UBowling
11-02-2012, 08:17 PM
I'm Still Jealous of all the great equipment you and friends get to try out, do you get free samples from manufacturers to post reviews on? or?

So far no, we have not received any free equipment from ball companies for video purposes. We are working on it, but it will take some time. I am sure we will need to hit close to 5000 views on each video before they would consider it.

The German Shepherd
11-03-2012, 08:14 AM
One of these, or it's predecessor (the original Marauder) would really fill the bill....

Jay

75lockwood
11-03-2012, 05:21 PM
So far no, we have not received any free equipment from ball companies for video purposes. We are working on it, but it will take some time. I am sure we will need to hit close to 5000 views on each video before they would consider it.

Well, i respect your site even more now! you review the latest balls all out of pocket, sure its a lot easier being a pro shop and all but still!

Keep up the great work!

UBowling
11-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Well, i respect your site even more now! you review the latest balls all out of pocket, sure its a lot easier being a pro shop and all but still!

Keep up the great work!

Thank you! We will try!

It definitely sucks coming out of pocket for the equipment, but hey, we do it anyway to keep our arsenal up to date and in top shape, so might as well make videos with it.