PDA

View Full Version : Canadian bowlers!! Eh?

75lockwood
10-31-2012, 08:26 PM
Besides me and striker, are there any other bowlers from north of the border around?

No Sub forum for us :( lol

ymiller
10-31-2012, 09:02 PM
Yep, I'm from Quebec City and representing Seismic bowling. Nice to see other Canadians on this board!!

striker12
10-31-2012, 09:39 PM
all 3 of us Canadians are from different areas other then me and lockwood we are both from ontario but abit of a distance between us lol

75lockwood
10-31-2012, 09:52 PM
Yep, I'm from Quebec City and representing Seismic bowling. Nice to see other Canadians on this board!!

Great to meet you, and here i thought it was just me and striker :D

all 3 of us Canadians are from different areas other then me and lockwood we are both from ontario but abit of a distance between us lol

Ha yeah, still nobody close enough to go bowling with :(

striker12
10-31-2012, 10:00 PM
yeah ik it sucks think of this i went to a bowling allie that i did not know anyone at other then the proshop owner who has helped me out with my bowling alot and has made me increase my avg but only did not increace because of me being stupid throwing the wrong ball on the wrong line and missing spares.

Brother_jd
10-31-2012, 10:04 PM
You guys are pretty mad at the NHL then uh.

75lockwood
10-31-2012, 11:50 PM

You guys are pretty mad at the NHL then uh.

HOW DARE YOU BRING THAT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- broke MICHAEL'S record for most punctuation in a statement lol

striker12
11-01-2012, 12:50 AM
yeah it sucks that the nhl is going on with this crap the last game i even went to was a OHL game to watch the fronts play the bellville bulls best game ever both teams on the ice fighting i mean every player was out there.

75lockwood
11-03-2012, 06:53 PM
Striker, are you in the YBC?? if not you should join, perhaps we can meet at one of the tournaments! :cool: (so i can kick your butt LOL )

75lockwood
11-04-2012, 10:47 PM
Bump to see if striker notices this time :D

striker12
11-04-2012, 11:26 PM
lol i seen that one and im in a YBC league we have a turnny coming up at my bowling allie on the 8th of december its a motiv sponsored turnnys and also a jr gold turrny after cant get into the jr gold dont got a (gold card) or (usbc card) but the other turnny proably cant get into it ether still dont got my bowlers card i got my one from here in kingston but not sure if im getting a different one for being in belliville

i do want to do the jr gold its only $40 but no clue how to get the cards

75lockwood
11-04-2012, 11:34 PM
lol i seen that one and im in a YBC league we have a turnny coming up at my bowling allie on the 8th of december its a motiv sponsored turnnys and also a jr gold turrny after cant get into the jr gold dont got a (gold card) or (usbc card) but the other turnny proably cant get into it ether still dont got my bowlers card i got my one from here in kingston but not sure if im getting a different one for being in belliville

i do want to do the jr gold its only $40 but no clue how to get the cards

do you do the 4 steps to stardom tournament? that should be coming up in the new year, and if we both make the provincial round we would most definitely meet :cool:

striker12
11-05-2012, 12:19 AM
do you do the 4 steps to stardom tournament? that should be coming up in the new year, and if we both make the provincial round we would most definitely meet :cool:

not fully sure what you mean by "do you do the 4 steps to stardom tournament" not fully sure of that but i go to the jr provincial's every year and do horably last year we went on the mothers day weekend and in the team event went +80 doubles went -21 and singles went -80 but in the team i ended up smashing my ankle on my down swing with my freeze going for a 10 pin.

75lockwood
11-05-2012, 07:09 AM
not fully sure what you mean by "do you do the 4 steps to stardom tournament" not fully sure of that but i go to the jr provincial's every year and do horably last year we went on the mothers day weekend and in the team event went +80 doubles went -21 and singles went -80 but in the team i ended up smashing my ankle on my down swing with my freeze going for a 10 pin.

Sorry, maybe they changed the name, the national scratch tournament was always called the 4 steps to stardom tournament. qualifying for the doubles tournament started on Saturday, perhaps we have met at the provincials before then lol

http://www.youthbowling.ca/ybcnationals/

striker12
11-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Sorry, maybe they changed the name, the national scratch tournament was always called the 4 steps to stardom tournament. qualifying for the doubles tournament started on Saturday, perhaps we have met at the provincials before then lol

http://www.youthbowling.ca/ybcnationals/

we proably did meet at the provincials i was always in the bowling allies ut forthe singles event we where the very last games there i was happy i was able to sleep longer but still ahd to be up by 11am to get out of the hotel witch took abit to clean up. lol

yeah but im trying to get into as many turnnys as i can this year so maby we will meet up at one or another im planning on getting into a few YBT for practices and for the win cause i can bowl good in pressure.

75lockwood
11-05-2012, 12:30 PM
we proably did meet at the provincials i was always in the bowling allies ut forthe singles event we where the very last games there i was happy i was able to sleep longer but still ahd to be up by 11am to get out of the hotel witch took abit to clean up. lol

yeah but im trying to get into as many turnnys as i can this year so maby we will meet up at one or another im planning on getting into a few YBT for practices and for the win cause i can bowl good in pressure.

if you find any in the area met me know, i would love to try out a few.... doubles anyone? LOL TEAM BOWLINGBOARDS

striker12
11-05-2012, 12:43 PM
if you find any in the area met me know, i would love to try out a few.... doubles anyone? LOL TEAM BOWLINGBOARDS

yeah i talk to my coach once and awhile and ask him but when you go to your league on staurday ask about the turrny that will at belleville on dec 8 and see if your able to get into it but defently we need to find a doubles turrnys and put are team name as bowlingboards

75lockwood
11-05-2012, 01:07 PM
yeah i talk to my coach once and awhile and ask him but when you go to your league on staurday ask about the turrny that will at belleville on dec 8 and see if your able to get into it but defently we need to find a doubles turrnys and put are team name as bowlingboards

what tournament is on the 8th? if its YBC i'm probably in it already just in another regional division.

striker12
11-05-2012, 01:19 PM
what tournament is on the 8th? if its YBC i'm probably in it already just in another regional division.

just looking for the paper that it says that it is but there is also a jr gold turrny too the same day found it.

its called "motiv youth open championships" who ever gets the top 5 high scores after 6 games qualify for the jr gold turnny after and only 1 person gets to go.

it costs $60 for the turrnys and $40 for the jr gold if you make it into the top 5 i think thats how it goes i still have to ask about it.

75lockwood
11-05-2012, 01:30 PM
just looking for the paper that it says that it is but there is also a jr gold turrny too the same day found it.

its called "motiv youth open championships" who ever gets the top 5 high scores after 6 games qualify for the jr gold turnny after and only 1 person gets to go.

it costs $60 for the turrnys and $40 for the jr gold if you make it into the top 5 i think thats how it goes i still have to ask about it.

Haven't heard of this, would be interesting. what are the age group(s)?

wanna post the flyer? :D

striker12
11-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Haven't heard of this, would be interesting. what are the age group(s)?

wanna post the flyer? :D

yeah just talked to a few other people and they said this is a YBT yeah i will post a picture of the paper i got and post it once i find my ipod lost it again.

heres the pictures of the paper that i got 3 different pictures was only able way to make clear pictures could not make it where its clear in 1 picture.

had to edit the pictures into here cause would not let me post in a new post. but also there is only a total of 56 players can get into this turnny and i will be in on saturdya cause that's when i'm paying for mine right at the bowling Allie and they pay once the day comes.

75lockwood
11-05-2012, 02:13 PM
yeah just talked to a few other people and they said this is a YBT yeah i will post a picture of the paper i got and post it once i find my ipod lost it again.

heres the pictures of the paper that i got 3 different pictures was only able way to make clear pictures could not make it where its clear in 1 picture.

had to edit the pictures into here cause would not let me post in a new post. but also there is only a total of 56 players can get into this turnny and i will be in on saturdya cause that's when i'm paying for mine right at the bowling Allie and they pay once the day comes.

Looks cool, i'll see if its possible...

striker12
11-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Looks cool, i'll see if its possible...

yeah the best thing i like about it all is for a chance to get into the jr gold but the better thing i like is the motiv bowling ball raffle.

75lockwood
11-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Striker! did you qualify for the youth doubles???? i did! Dec1/2 is zone round! then if we both win... Provincial showdown!

striker12
11-17-2012, 02:59 PM
Striker! did you qualify for the youth doubles???? i did! Dec1/2 is zone round! then if we both win... Provincial showdown!

no got beat out from the other 3 teams at my bowling allie by 10pins only because one kid has 120 avg and shot 190 in every game.

75lockwood
11-17-2012, 03:03 PM
no got beat out from the other 3 teams at my bowling allie by 10pins only because one kid has 120 avg and shot 190 in every game.

That sand bagging ******

aww, well if they end up in provincials let me know their names, i might see them :D

striker12
11-17-2012, 03:18 PM
That sand bagging ******

aww, well if they end up in provincials let me know their names, i might see them :D

yeah my brother might have a chance and if he dose make it there and you do i will go with him and we can meet up and you buy all the food and drinks lol

75lockwood
11-17-2012, 03:20 PM
yeah my brother might have a chance and if he dose make it there and you do i will go with him and we can meet up and you buy all the food and drinks lol

I got bowling to do! your the food guy!

and you better make the 4 steps tournament!

striker12
11-17-2012, 03:59 PM
I got bowling to do! your the food guy!

and you better make the 4 steps tournament!

whats the 4 steps turnny never heard of it where can i look to take a look at it.

75lockwood
11-17-2012, 04:32 PM
whats the 4 steps turnny never heard of it where can i look to take a look at it.

Its the YBC National Tournament, its scratch...

http://bowlontario.ca/atk/uploads/Calendar_Of_Events_Tenpin.pdf
http://www.youthbowling.ca/ybcnationals/index.html

striker12
11-17-2012, 04:46 PM
Its the YBC National Tournament, its scratch...

http://bowlontario.ca/atk/uploads/Calendar_Of_Events_Tenpin.pdf
http://www.youthbowling.ca/ybcnationals/index.html

i will defently try to get to the top in this turrny but probly wont but hopfuly i do good.

75lockwood
11-17-2012, 11:53 PM
i will defently try to get to the top in this turrny but probly wont but hopfuly i do good.

Well, good luck! do it for me!!!! lol

striker12
11-18-2012, 12:11 AM
Well, good luck! do it for me!!!! lol

yeah and if i do make it your buying the pizza and not jsut 1 ox i mean a few boxs i will need a snack for on my way home lol

75lockwood
11-18-2012, 03:51 PM
yeah and if i do make it your buying the pizza and not jsut 1 ox i mean a few boxs i will need a snack for on my way home lol

I'll buy you a few pizza's if you bring me some balls! you know, all those ball's your not using? lol

striker12
11-18-2012, 05:21 PM
I'll buy you a few pizza's if you bring me some balls! you know, all those ball's your not using? lol

ok deal i could proably give you a few of them once i figure out where they are all at there all spread out in my room under my bed under my computer stand in my brother room i even got one under the sink in the bathroom i need a bigger house.

75lockwood
11-18-2012, 07:21 PM
ok deal i could proably give you a few of them once i figure out where they are all at there all spread out in my room under my bed under my computer stand in my brother room i even got one under the sink in the bathroom i need a bigger house.

hmm on your list lets see what i would like to try :D (to help you make space in your house of course)

The black widow, twisted fury, g-force evolution, kinetic pearl.... heck it would be cool to try them all! LOL

striker12
11-18-2012, 08:01 PM
hmm on your list lets see what i would like to try :D (to help you make space in your house of course)

The black widow, twisted fury, g-force evolution, kinetic pearl.... heck it would be cool to try them all! LOL

well the black widow will be hard to throw its badly damaged and the twisted fury is abit damaged down the left side of the fingers to thumb because of my brother dropping it in the parking lot the g-force is a good ball i cant get it to hook because i got to much speed but to my hand its conventinal grip and aspoce to be finger tip lol and kinetic pearl stays with me it comes in handy on shooting splits.

but a good ball that you should try is the hammer hawg wild its a nice ball.

75lockwood
11-18-2012, 09:10 PM
well the black widow will be hard to throw its badly damaged and the twisted fury is abit damaged down the left side of the fingers to thumb because of my brother dropping it in the parking lot the g-force is a good ball i cant get it to hook because i got to much speed but to my hand its conventinal grip and aspoce to be finger tip lol and kinetic pearl stays with me it comes in handy on shooting splits.

but a good ball that you should try is the hammer hawg wild its a nice ball.

Whatever you want to give up, if i can't find a use for a specific ball i know a bunch of people who are still using house balls that would love one :D the hawg wild looks nice (as do they all lol)

I'm sure i would have no problems getting the g force to hook lol i don't throw that fast at all :p (15mphish)

striker12
11-18-2012, 11:58 PM
Whatever you want to give up, if i can't find a use for a specific ball i know a bunch of people who are still using house balls that would love one :D the hawg wild looks nice (as do they all lol)

I'm sure i would have no problems getting the g force to hook lol i don't throw that fast at all :p (15mphish)

yeah 15mph will probly make it hook i throw at 19mph-20mph and high rev rate witch im slowing down so i can learn control then start to increase it.

75lockwood
11-19-2012, 10:25 AM
Slow your feet down, all the power comes from the legs :D

Striker the Power Cranker :D

striker12
11-19-2012, 03:30 PM
Slow your feet down, all the power comes from the legs :D

Striker the Power Cranker :D

i like that "striker the power cranker"

i have slowed down my feet im as slow as my feet will go i have even shorten my approach told to do that from one of the coachs to try it out i use to almost stand near the back dots and know im standing on the front dots with less slide