PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Tropical Breeze

Ball99999
11-01-2012, 10:47 AM
If someone has one that is fairly new and still has reaction, please PM me

panbanger
11-07-2012, 10:18 AM
Didn't you recently join USBC, through your league, for the first time? If so, you should be getting a "welcome 2 bowling" email from bowl.com soon. They will have a first time member activation code for you where you can buy a new Tropical Breeze for 59 bucks. They also have a few other ball choices there for $59. Which I think is maybe 20 bucks cheaper than bowlingball.com

noeymc
11-11-2012, 11:12 PM
wait what if i joined and did youth should i still get the emai if this is my first adult league

panbanger
11-13-2012, 08:54 AM
Not sure. One thing you could do is do a member search for yourself at bowl.com and see if you show up as a usbc member yet. Took me like 9 weeks to show up there after my league started. I'm not sure how the youth membership works but that may "count" as already being a member.

noeymc
11-13-2012, 08:34 PM
my name is still in there from youth but says no games bowled no avg is listed or anything

panbanger
11-14-2012, 02:26 PM
hmmm I have a feeling it's just for newbies like me. Here's the text of the email I got:

Hello Todd,

Welcome to bowling! USBC is excited to have you on board and on the lanes. As a first-year league member, you probably want to learn the ropes and work on your average.

We’re here to help. Let’s elevate your game.

To get you started, we’ve teamed up with bowling’s biggest brands to create a program that offers you FREE USBC certified coaching and your own bowling ball at a great value.

Go here (http://bowl.com/welcome/) to explore the offer. Have fun! And welcome to bowling!

When you’re visiting, don’t forget your member ID# and activation code.

Your Membership ID #:
Your Activation Code:

As you continue to bowl in your league, we’ll post content that will help your game and increase your knowledge of the sport. We’ll see you on the lanes!