PDA

View Full Version : MOTIV Primal Scream Review

db846
11-01-2012, 03:40 PM
The Primal Scream is The piece that was missing in Motiv’s line of bowling equipment. It features a modified version of the original Impulse core dubbed "Impulse V2." The RG has been slightly lowered from 2.60 to 2.55. The cover stock is a solid version of Whiplash, which is also used on the 2CRUEL. My Scream is drilled at 55 x 5 x 70.. This ball has a huge back end motion that will allow you to make the corner on any shot and is extremely clean through the heads for being a solid cover..This ball is very strong and angular; however you can still play up the boards on heavier volume shots. This ball is THE BALL that MOTIV was missing in their line up that allows us to get in and “wheel it” like no other and This piece is quickly becoming the first ball out of my bag every time I bowl… This is a must have if you are looking for something to play the middles of any house shot or any shot you are wanting to get a nice sharp break point.. please see my video I have linked http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik1gVGG_ZYo ….as well and always check www.motivbowling.com... Dustin Baker - MOTIV Regional Staff Member