PDA

View Full Version : Got some good info from free US Bowler magazine at bowlingball.com.....

Hammer
11-01-2012, 05:31 PM
I decided to take a look at the free issues on the bowlingball.com site. After I started looking at the first one I picked I went to each one after that to soak up as much info as possible. They have some good info on technique in the different phases of the approach and into the release. Targeting, increasing the ball speed, more revs and less revs and aligning the body for the shot you are playing. They talked about muscling and grabbing the ball on the way down which really effects accuracy. Why not doing that in your game is so hard not to do. All you have to do is let the ball drop on it's own from the top of your backswing when you go into your slide. Doing that will give the ball enough speed you need and in turn you will get more revs and better accuracy. EASY. So when I bowl league night Saturday after practice I will probably start grabbing and muscling the ball when the games count.
Like Homer Simpson would say DOH!

75lockwood
11-02-2012, 04:18 PM
it is a nice read, i try to read them whenever i can (not that often LOL)

Davec13
11-02-2012, 06:54 PM
Don't forget about bowl.com. The site isn't the easiest to navigate, but there is a lot of great information there too.