PDA

View Full Version : Venom Strike

J How
11-02-2012, 11:01 AM
Venom Strike
You asked, and we delivered. The Gear core from the GT1 is back and better than ever. Wrapped in the new Atomix Arc Solid Reactive, the cover allows the Venom Strike to be very smooth through the front part of the lane and then really move off of the breakpoint. The cover on the Venom Strike is very advanced for the category. We modified the Atomix shell that was utilized on the award-winning Sigma Tour. But don’t let the Arc in the name fool you. This ball is a beast off of the spot. This ball is several boards stronger than the original GT1, and with the new cover the ball is very versatile on a variety of patterns and surfaces. I have drilled two, one pin up and one pin down. The Pin up layout is 50x4x30, and the other is 60x4.25x20 with a weight hole on the PAP. I have liked this ball on house shot and also rolls really well on shorter patterns such as cheetah and viper. I have also been able to play a little straighter on higher volume patterns. With a revised Sigma Cover and the Gear core, this ball is rapidly becoming the first ball out of my bag.
Justin Howard ~ Motiv Staff
www.motivbowling.com

UBowling
11-02-2012, 12:12 PM
I have this ball on order right now, I am hoping it is here today so I can throw some holes in it and kill it during the tournament I am going to on Sunday! Thinking about drilling it 50x4x60.