PDA

View Full Version : Motiv Primal Scream

J How
11-02-2012, 11:03 AM
Motiv Primal Scream

The new Primal Scream from Motiv is a great compliment to the Motiv family of balls. This ball has a huge back end motion that will allow you to make the corner on any shot. This ball is extremely clean through the heads and still stores energy and makes a big move on the back end. This ball is very strong and angular; however you can still play up the boards on heavier volume shots and even plays well on house shots. I drilled one of these at 70x5x30 and the other at 50x5x50. The first one gives me a little more length and then makes a huge move on the back end. The second one starts hooking a little earlier and has more overall hook. Drilled the same as a 2 cruel the Primal scream was a couple of boards stronger and more angular. Being a PBA member this ball will be the first thing out my bag on any shot with high volume or patterns that play very long. This is a must have and I think this ball will rival the hook potential of any ball on the market!

Justin Howard
Motiv Staff
www.motivbowling.com

UBowling
11-02-2012, 12:06 PM
How would you compare it to the 2Cruel in the Motiv line?

Davec13
11-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Good luck getting a response UBowling. Multiple canned reviews pop us every time a new motiv ball is released. If you can find Motivgirl she'll actually respond to you.

UBowling
11-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Ah that's lame.

Xman879
11-21-2012, 02:23 PM
The MOTIV Primal Scream is a green, mean striking machine with the dual-density Impulse V2 inner core and the Whiplash Solid Reactive coverstock with a 4000 grit sanded finish. The Primal Scream has a RG (2.55) and Diff (.050) which allows the ball to easily get through the front part of the lanes while storing energy for more backend “pop”. The symmetric core distributes the motion of the ball and allows the much needed continuation through the pins. I changed the coverstock to 2000 and I was able to use the ball on both medium to wet lane conditions on most oil patterns. The Primal Scream is a great addition to the MOTIV product line and should be in your bowling bag at all times.
Cory
MOTIV Staff Member
Vise Staff Member

www.Motivbowling.com

Stormed1
11-22-2012, 12:11 PM
I have not thrown the 2Cruel yet as i have not seen enough oil to throw my Primal Screams much yet. I have a friend who is a staffer and has more ball speed. For him as expected the 2Cruel reads the midlane more and is less angular off the spot. So far I have put abouty 3-4 games on my pin down (5x60x60) Scream but i have been forced to play some exteme angles to use it. My pin up ball is even stronger off the spot so it has not been used much