PDA

View Full Version : Just joined you guys a short time ago. Got a message from the forum recently

GeoLes
11-02-2012, 02:52 PM
I was informed that I won a contest. I have won a Storm Lucid. I buy lottery tickets. I support everybody's chance raffle. I never win. I mean zippo!!!!!

This is really good news. All I did was join the forum and chat about bowling. What a deal

I'm as happy as a witch in a broom factory or a slinky on an escalator. :)

panbanger
11-02-2012, 03:13 PM
Or Gallagher at a farmer's market? Grats on the win!

striker12
11-02-2012, 03:29 PM
nice job on winning the lucid hope it works great for you.

AZBowla
11-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Congrats on the win and welcome to the site!

Mike White
11-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Are the bowling alleys in your area dry?

Basisud
11-02-2012, 04:00 PM

I hope so! He won't be able to use it and than he can send it my way!

75lockwood
11-02-2012, 04:23 PM
LOL, we have been congratulating you all week, your a little late to your own party!

CONGRATZ!!!!!

Davec13
11-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Well better late than never lockwood. Congrats geoles

AngeloPD
11-02-2012, 08:29 PM
Congrats geoles!

GeoLes
11-05-2012, 11:50 AM

Are you asking about the oil condition of the lanes? (kidding)

I am above the water line. Southern New Jersey received all the water damage. We received wind damage resulting in widespread power interruptions. My local lanes have just opened a few days ago. Thanks for asking.

Basisud
11-05-2012, 12:40 PM
Are you asking about the oil condition of the lanes? (kidding)

I am above the water line. Southern New Jersey received all the water damage. We received wind damage resulting in widespread power interruptions. My local lanes have just opened a few days ago. Thanks for asking.

Well... if that's what he meant than I am a naive Wisconsinite. I wasn't even thinking about the hurricane.

GeoLes
11-12-2012, 03:04 PM
I hope so! He won't be able to use it and than he can send it my way!

Worse case scenario, Too much hook from lane 32, I can always roll from lane 31.

It arrived on Friday. I had it drilled Saturday and the bad new is it hits like a beast! Sorry guys, I'm keeping it. There were two other guys on other lanes test rolling the identical new ball, so I did something I thought was purely egotistical until now. I had my name etched into my ball.

SouthpawTRK
11-12-2012, 04:19 PM
Congratulations on the new ball and that it's a keeper!!! How much does the pro shop charge for etching your name? I think that it's pretty cool to have your name on your ball; I had my name etched on my golf clubs.

MisterSinister
11-13-2012, 12:31 PM
Seems like you join, you win a ball that week, unless you are me. Then it's, you join, you dont win, you wait, you post a lot, you dont win, you watch others win the balls you want.

GeoLes
11-13-2012, 03:18 PM
I paid about $45 for the drilling, so the etching was gratis (that's free for you non-French-speaking types :) )

I rolled it in League last night and learned from one of my teammates that Stom balls have unique scent. He his smelled of citrus, mine is vanilla. I noticed, when I looked up the specs on the ball, they said something about "Vanilla". I though they were referring to the off-white color in the pattern. They meant the scent, evidently.

Tampabaybob
11-15-2012, 07:23 AM
Welcome to the boards. See how easy it is to win a ball? All you have to do now id go out and shoot a 300....we'll be looking for that report soon !

Good luck with it.

Bob

75lockwood
11-15-2012, 09:26 AM
Seems like you join, you win a ball that week, unless you are me. Then it's, you join, you dont win, you wait, you post a lot, you dont win, you watch others win the balls you want.

its not about the balls! were here to discuss bowling and help others!

(still no ball here, 4x your posts lol)