PDA

View Full Version : Bowling Tournament Video

UBowling
11-08-2012, 04:45 PM
We have begun working together with a local tournament that runs events every month. We filmed a lot of clips this last weekend (116) and we have now made a video to use as a promotional tool for the tournament.

Check it out and let me know your thoughts. Any feedback to make it better to attract more bowlers would be great.

http://youtu.be/xluIb5HmgRk

AZBowla
11-08-2012, 05:01 PM
Looks fun, wish we had that here! I did see there's some ABT events here in Phoenix, but I think I'll wait to enter any until early next year. That gives me the holidays (along with all that wonderful time off I'll have) to practice for 'em.

75lockwood
11-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Looks awesome, the video in the beginning was a bit rough, but other than that looks great!

UBowling
11-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Thanks guys!

AZBowla, if the ABT there is anything like here you should start bowling them right away. They are a good handicap tournament and anyone from any skill level can win. Shoot, we had someone from here who has a high average of 160 win $15,000 in Las Vegas during their national tournament last month.

billf
11-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Looks good. Maybe don't show so many strikes. Might scare away some lower average bowlers with all those pocket hits lol
I saw a female bowling. If it's unisex you might want to mention that also. There are a lot of female bowlers who believe they aren't allowed to bowl in "mens" tournaments.

Brother_jd
11-09-2012, 02:56 AM
Nice video

UBowling
11-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Looks good. Maybe don't show so many strikes. Might scare away some lower average bowlers with all those pocket hits lol
I saw a female bowling. If it's unisex you might want to mention that also. There are a lot of female bowlers who believe they aren't allowed to bowl in "mens" tournaments.

That is a good point, there is actually a nice guaranteed payout to the highest female finisher in the tournament. And if there is only one woman bowling, she is guaranteed to get it!

UBowling
11-27-2012, 01:35 PM
Wow, this doesn't look like a spam post at all does it?

AZBowla
11-27-2012, 01:59 PM
Wow, this doesn't look like a spam post at all does it?

Yeah no kidding! Besides this forum prefers Uggs. LOL