PDA

View Full Version : SST8s question

EboniteKid299
11-08-2012, 09:47 PM
I've been wondering about this for a while so I figure I ask on here.. on the SST8s does the velcro wear out over time from switching soles? I use the S6 sole and I very rarely ever switch soles unless it's an emergency when I'm bowling at a house where switching soles is a must or I'll fall on my face.. lol. Does anyone else have SST8s and have had problems with the velcro or have switched soles often for a while with no problems?

Zothen
11-08-2012, 10:08 PM
I would guess that if you are constantly switching soles the velcro will eventually wear out. otherwise I think they would last for yrs if you change soles once in a while.

Zothen

J Anderson
11-08-2012, 11:31 PM
I probably change soles more than most since I bowl right-handed on Mondays and left-handed on Wednesdays. I think I've had mine for three years now and the only problem has been the original traction sole. Sometimes when I drag my trailing foot the toe of the sole would get pulled lose. A few times it was enough to roll under the foot and get stepped on which ruined the velcro on the sole.