PDA

View Full Version : MOTIV Venom Strike

jrob857
11-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Review:

The Venom Strike is the next best release by Motiv. This by far is my favorite ball in my bag as we talk right now and for the price you can’t beat this wonderful bowling ball by Motiv and is well advanced for its category. The Venom Strike is a strong arcing ball that can be thrown on light to medium oil and hits like a truck when it hits the pocket. The Venom Strike has the original GT1 core. This one of the best cores Motiv has made because the Gear core provides a low RG for easy revs which give it and low, tamable track flare. The cover of the Venom Strike is well advance for its category. By updating the Atomix Shell that we say on the greatest ball, in my opinion, last year which was the sigma tour, we developed the Atomix Arc Solid Reactive cover that gives the Venom Strike smooth arcing motion down the lanes, nice little pop on the back, and reads the friction well and hits the pocket with a bang.

INNER CORE: Gear™
COVERSTOCK: Atomix™ Arc Solid Reactive
FINISH: 3000 Grit Sanded
15# SPECS: RG: 2.48, DIFF: .034

Comments:

When I said this is my favorite ball in the bag, I wasn’t lying. The Venom strike can be loved by bowling of all kinds for how clean and smooth the ball motion is, while it doesn’t over react when hits the break point and the hitting power when it hits the pocket is just mind blowing. The Venom Strike can be thrown on all oil patterns. The lighter oil patterns, the Venom Strike is a perfect fit for all types of bowlers when you need to get in. On the heavier oil patterns, the high rev players can use the Venom Strike to play a little straighter. The Venom strike is a ball that all bowlers should have in their bag and I promise this will be one of your favorite bowling balls and for the price, you can’t beat it.
Dislikes: None

Motiv Staff Member,
John Robertson
www.motivbowling.com