idk, but if the best they could do was a Brooklyn..... LOL

Still awesome, great find!

billf
11-10-2012, 05:13 PM
Figures, a darn two hander lol

75lockwood
11-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Figures, a darn two hander lol

let us break this record! all we need is a bowling ball, mount Everest, a sandwich, and some bowling pins :D

MICHAEL
11-11-2012, 08:57 AM
LOL,,,,, Jason has two boxes of used broken-in bowling pins!!! So now all we need is a mountain!!! LOL That was great!!! Who needs, a two hander, when we have THE DUDE/Jason!!

Brother_jd
11-11-2012, 09:06 AM
those pins were not the legal distance from each other

MICHAEL
11-11-2012, 12:32 PM
those pins were not the legal distance from each other

And your point is???? Yes,,,lol,,,, they might not have been the legal distance, or even elevation,,, They were on gRaSS!!! lol.... The fact that they were not the correct distance, did not take away from the Long shoot, on grass.... I wonder how many grasshoppers, and ants might have been in its path, and how do you compensate for their effect???

75lockwood
11-11-2012, 01:41 PM
LOL,,,,, Jason has two boxes of used broken-in bowling pins!!! So now all we need is a mountain!!! LOL That was great!!! Who needs, a two hander, when we have THE DUDE/Jason!!

Iceman! you can freeze a path for the ball down the side of the mountain! now... we just need the sandwich!

Davec13
11-11-2012, 05:19 PM
That was kind of cool.

noeymc
11-11-2012, 06:13 PM
that was freakin sweet lol

MisterSinister
11-12-2012, 08:03 AM
Ok, I am now going to work on throwing a longer strike, with no hill, and not setting up the pins so they fall down really easy. I saw another video of a guy throwing a "bowling ball" through a basketball hoop, and off of a wall, and crazy trick shots, each one ending in a strike. First problem with that one, the pins were lined up touching one another. Any hit knocks them all down. The second, it was edited. In one shot u see a car go by, and dissapear half way into the shot. I'll look and see if I can find that video.

JaMau24
11-12-2012, 03:41 PM
And your point is???? Yes,,,lol,,,, they might not have been the legal distance, or even elevation,,, They were on gRaSS!!! lol.... The fact that they were not the correct distance, did not take away from the Long shoot, on grass.... I wonder how many grasshoppers, and ants might have been in its path, and how do you compensate for their effect???

*Note: No grasshoppers, or ants were harmed or injured during the making of this film. It did flatten an ant hill, but no one was home. It was adequately rebuilt by those who destroyed it.

MICHAEL
11-13-2012, 09:55 AM
*Note: No grasshoppers, or ants were harmed or injured during the making of this film. It did flatten an ant hill, but no one was home. It was adequately rebuilt by those who destroyed it.

Haaa,,ha,,,LOL,,, very funny!! As long as there was no loss of ant, and the hills were rebuilt, I am good with the shot!! LOL...

Brother_jd
11-13-2012, 06:11 PM
Iceman! you can freeze a path for the ball down the side of the mountain! now... we just need the sandwich!

Wait, wait, wait. Who is making sandwichs and what kind?

75lockwood
11-13-2012, 07:17 PM
Wait, wait, wait. Who is making sandwichs and what kind?

Lol, finally someone caught my sandwich joke! :D

Mike White
11-13-2012, 11:26 PM

Grasshoppers and ants are an easy problem to solve. Just put your Hollywood brain in gear... it's called.. CUT!!. Take #2. Take #3... etc.

Hammer
11-14-2012, 06:25 PM
That ball looked a little jerky going down the hill. I wonder if it was stop action where they pieced together 4 different rolls to make it look like one. Or maybe it was photo shopped.