PDA

View Full Version : Motiv venom strike review

rickzakrajsek
11-12-2012, 10:18 AM
Venom Strike
The Venom Strike is the latest release from Motiv. This ball provides a great midlane read with the continuous motion I have come to love and trust from Motiv bowling balls. For me this release provides a motion similar to the Thrash but much stronger in the oil pattern. The roll on this one is incredible which is definitely a direction all the new releases are heading, this provides a strong controlled arc with incredible carrying power on mid to heavy oil patterns. The beauty is that it also allow me to get deeper in the oil pattern and still get consistent , repeatable reaction. My pin down version revs up a bit earlier and provides a good start up ball on the fresh with predictable motion while the pin up version provide an easy transition for me to get the ball down the lane throughout an 8 game block without sacrificing any hitting power or making a drastic move. The mid range price point makes this ball a must have for all bowlers. Oh and the logo glows in the dark and under back light too!!!Can you say BONUS!

Rick Zakrajsek
Motiv Staff
www.motivbowling.com