PDA

View Full Version : Berserk

mikelj1a
11-13-2012, 09:55 PM
I tested the Berserk on a typical house shot. This ball will be ideal in a typical league condition.

My Berserk is drilled with the pin below the fingers keeping the box finish. This ball was clean through the front end and produced about 4-5 inches of flare. The ball rolled strong off my hand and in the mid-lane the ball revved up nicely and made a solid, smooth move to the pocket. 

The Berserk has a very predictable reaction, which is ideal for the league player. As the lanes transition, I could simply move left, play a little deeper and continue to use this ball. I found this ball to be 2-3 boards stronger than the Outlaw. The hybrid cover of the Berserk allows the ball to make a nice strong move off the dry.

What I enjoyed the most about this ball is the predictability of the cover. It produced a nice steady hook to the pocket. I was getting 4-5 inches of flair and bouncing the ball off the dry all night.

The Berserk is a great ball for the league bowler. This ball will make a nice addition to anyone’s arsenal.

Mike Johnston
Roto Grip Staff